Where Can I Get A......? Any other dealers who sell Titan 510s besides TECC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
The Titan is just the name given to the 510 by Tecc and Totally Wicked (different companies but same owner, and in the UK occupy different suites in the same building) ...
And from what's been said on the forums it looks as if the mega batteries do not quite fit in the PCC..some are overcoming that simply by using a rubberband to keep the PCC closed

sachiaiko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
Rainier, WA
StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop! Sells this model those its called an L2 510, its the same manufacturer and they even have a GREEN Model which no one else carries. they are also based in the us. With the cheapest prices around even in china, with VERY low or free shipping. I would certainly certainly try them.

Hope that helped.

Tell em Nikki from WA sent you over there, Ok? :)

Be well,

Nikki

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you had 2 510's and a pcc, you wouldn't need a mega battery. A mega battery will fit and it will charge in a standard pcc, but you have to hold it in there. I have seen tecc and tw logo's on the chargers. Blank logoless single battery chargers can be bought from china. I think all the chargers that charge 5 at a time are either tw or tecc. But I did see a charger somewhere, that charges ten at a time, with no logo's on it.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop! Sells this model those its called an L2 510, its the same manufacturer and they even have a GREEN Model which no one else carries. they are also based in the us. With the cheapest prices around even in china, with VERY low or free shipping. I would certainly certainly try them.

Hope that helped.

Tell em Nikki from WA sent you over there, Ok? :)

Be well,

Nikki
You are wrong and are spreading misinformation. It is not the same manufacturer. The 'L2' is one of the many cheaper 510 clones that have popped up. It is made by SLB and in no way is Joye involved with them at any level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread