Any other ex GG virgins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
Well a week ago I was a GG virgin, then my Odysseus arrived and today my Penelope arrived. Now I know what all the fuss was about! Super quality and although they arrive in lots of bits, really easy to put together. I also found them quite straightforward to coil - thanks to watching Scott's video on the V1 Ody and Navy Lifeguard's video on the V2 - a special thank you to him for making such a clear video even though I do not speak German! I'm finding the Ody a nice smooth vape with plenty of flavour and throat hit. Today, after watching hifistud's video on the Penelope I put that together and my first vape gave me exactly the same reaction as his - kerpow! Intense and kicks like a mule! I can see these are both going to get a lot of use:)

Finally, most of all, thanks to imeo for designing and producing these. I must be one of a very large number of GG virgins who are virgins no more as a result of his work!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
congratulations my new friend Dave. Welcome to GG family. I am so glad yoiu like GG series:):)
Well a week ago I was a GG virgin, then my Odysseus arrived and today my Penelope arrived. Now I know what all the fuss was about! Super quality and although they arrive in lots of bits, really easy to put together. I also found them quite straightforward to coil - thanks to watching Scott's video on the V1 Ody and Navy Lifeguard's video on the V2 - a special thank you to him for making such a clear video even though I do not speak German! I'm finding the Ody a nice smooth vape with plenty of flavour and throat hit. Today, after watching hifistud's video on the Penelope I put that together and my first vape gave me exactly the same reaction as his - kerpow! Intense and kicks like a mule! I can see these are both going to get a lot of use:)

Finally, most of all, thanks to imeo for designing and producing these. I must be one of a very large number of GG virgins who are virgins no more as a result of his work!

Minus4

Jun 19, 2012
Texas
Another one here! Well up until a week and a half ago when I recieved my Odysseus short mode and drip mode all I can say is WOW! Thanks Imeo for such a great product, oh and I can't forget Penelope got her friday and haven't put her down yet! gotta go I think I hear sirens! fire department is at my door I can't find my way out through this cloud of vapor:evil: Lol

Pinky91

Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
France
Hi,

In one week, the Ody has become an instant fav, though still a bit difficult to master,
mostly because of leaks. I love the piece of cake way to setup the coil.

Penelope is on the way, I know I didn't go wrong.
Daveinleics' words are mine, and I'm very happy to have already reserved the GG and Proteus.
I have found my home vaping stuff.

Just a regret, there is no BF GG atty yet.
It would be an instant purchase from me.

Thanks Imeo for creating such great devices.:toast:

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Bottom feeding an atomizer means to force the liquid into the atomizer from below, like in the UFS.
The Ody drip mode is working in this configuration, but to fit on a REO we need an open 510-510 adapter. If there was a 510 threaded dripping base with a connector that was a few millimeters longer, it would fit perfectly. Or maybe the Ody drip mode thinner with the same length of 510 connection.
Hmm, hold a second - how about a penelope drip mode? that might actually fit into the REO drip well.

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Hmm, no, not really. Usually an atomizer is top fed. Either you drip the liquid on top of the coil or you have a reservoir of some sort on top of the atomizer, like an ego-t or 510-t, where the reservoir is a tank.
Bottom feeding the atomizer, like in the ufs or a reo, is basically a mis use and not intended - but it works well, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread