Any other FSUSA users sitting around without their valentine tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
My valentine has been stuck in her lab all day running time-course experiments and just now got home. Fortunately, I had the foresight to marry a woman who doesn't really give a crap about valentine's day, so I didn't really have the stress of having to think of anything to do/buy.

That said, I married the girl of my dreams and for some reason, she continues to be just as crazy about me as I am about her...so valentine's is just another day for us. We'd both rather do something special for one another when it isn't expected. Like the day I came home from class and she had the new Fallout game for me...in her pants. Best. Present. Ever.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
My valentine has been stuck in her lab all day running time-course experiments and just now got home. Fortunately, I had the foresight to marry a woman who doesn't really give a crap about valentine's day, so I didn't really have the stress of having to think of anything to do/buy.

That said, I married the girl of my dreams and for some reason, she continues to be just as crazy about me as I am about her...so valentine's is just another day for us. We'd both rather do something special for one another when it isn't expected. Like the day I came home from class and she had the new Fallout game for me...in her pants. Best. Present. Ever.

I must...control...my fingers...from typing...what they...wanna put down here. GRRRRRRRR....

Ok, leaving thread so temptation doesn't get the best of me. LOL

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I must...control...my fingers...from typing...what they...wanna put down here. GRRRRRRRR....

Ok, leaving thread so temptation doesn't get the best of me. LOL

Hmmm... so I gather that you're not very happy with your husband. I hope everything's okay!

We had a typical Monday evening. Worked on grades for our classes, then drank wine and watched a couple of episodes of 30 Rock. The show is hysterical!

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hmmm... so I gather that you're not very happy with your husband. I hope everything's okay!

We had a typical Monday evening. Worked on grades for our classes, then drank wine and watched a couple of episodes of 30 Rock. The show is hysterical!

Happy valentines and a hug from your buddy R5! ;)

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
"Any other FSUSA users sitting around without their valentine tonight?"

Yeah, I wanted to be sitting with my Valentine tonight but I couldn't cause my wife is right here ....

and she would put a BIG hurtin' on me!!!

LOL,, Did you wanna go out to the barn and give them utters a rubbin? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread