Any other juices with the "feel" of Pluid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess Clark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm still in the early stages of figuring out which juices I like and dislike. I nought 30ml of Pluid because my senses of smell and taste still aren't great, and omg I can definitely taste Pluid. It makes my tongue feel funny, almost like a tiny bit of Orajel, and I kinda like that now that I'm used to it. Are there other juices that have a feel along with the taste and smell? Thanks in advance!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
mount baker Vapor has a spearmint flavoured juice called Twin Mint. It gives you the kind of sensory tingle you get with anise juices like Pluid.

Good old fashioned menthol, perhaps combined with other flavours, will get you to feel the juice, too. MBV has a good one called Hawk Sauce.

zacbandit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
st louis
There is actually a flavore EXACTLY like what you are asking about, I started with pluid and moved to it, its called Grenada, or aka pluid killer lol. Most people I know that used pluid made the switch right after trying it. Its ANISE (which is what is numbing your tongue) with a citrus flavor. I've been using it for a daily for about 6mo-year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread