Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I prefer to call it an easier draw rather than airy. Airy to me would mean getting more air than vapor. I find that the protanks draw is just easier than most and provides lots of vapor not air. I don't want to burst a blood vessel in my head to get the nicotine I love so much. That is why the protank's easy draw is preferred by me and many others.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Protank has imitations and competitors. If I had to look at something else, I would suggest and air flow controller:

Tank Airflow Controller

I thought the Protank was a very airy draw when I got it. I got used to it though. However, adding the AFC allows me to customize the draw. I now vape my Protank, more like an EVOD draw, and I really really like my Protanks again. I did just order the Davide Glassomiizer, and plan to order the Protank V2 when it comes in, but I'm really liking my AFC. Best to you.

Pwall805

Jul 24, 2013
Ventura, CA
I prefer to call it an easier draw rather than airy. Airy to me would mean getting more air than vapor. I find that the protanks draw is just easier than most and provides lots of vapor not air. I don't want to burst a blood vessel in my head to get the nicotine I love so much. That is why the protank's easy draw is preferred by me and many others.

You explained it a lot better then me. Thanks

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
How does this affect the draw on a protank? The tank itself has notches in the bottom.

Protank has imitations and competitors. If I had to look at something else, I would suggest and air flow controller:

Tank Airflow Controller

I thought the Protank was a very airy draw when I got it. I got used to it though. However, adding the AFC allows me to customize the draw. I now vape my Protank, more like an EVOD draw, and I really really like my Protanks again. I did just order the Davide Glassomiizer, and plan to order the Protank V2 when it comes in, but I'm really liking my AFC. Best to you.

You might try the Tatroe Tank by Cigtechs. All stainless, you can use custom drip-tips, and it even uses the same replacement heads as the Protank.

dscn3626.png

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
I would recommend the Tatroe if you like the Protank. Can use all the evod/protank heads you have, bases too. Tatroe stuff's machined really well. I have two of their tanks with two of their new SS base caps. Very nice. Very similar to protank. Improved draw though. I've used both evod and protank heads with it and it's better than the stock protank using either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread