The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any owners of the zenith rda?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Doge, Jan 21, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doge

Doge Full Member Verified Member

Nov 6, 2013
    wow
    Can you remove the upper half of the top cap? Watching the reviews it looks like it easily comes off but I've tried everything and it seems stuck on.

2. rob33

rob33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Concord, NC
    Mine too, but I did discover if your brass ring needs tightening take a screwdriver inside the chamber and give the SS part next to the delrin a good tap. So it must come off but right now my ring is perfect after giving it an little adjustment.

3. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    Mine is stuck too. I won't get a screwdriver near. There must be another way.

4. Doge

Nov 6, 2013
    wow
    I've tried everything to get it off, wont budge at all.

Mine came scratched to hell so I wanted to take off the ring to put some polish on it. Not really impressed with this for the price they are charging.

Seems to have some QC issues, my 510 connection was all dinged up on the pin and the edges of the juice well are sharp like they didn't finish it properly.

5. Aal_

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    Doge my 510 pin was beaten up and the copper was visible. I contacted shmovapes with some pics and they said they will send me a new pin. That was a week ago. Nothing yet.

6. Aal_

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    Tried the freezer. Nothing. My hands hurt. The only thing that came off is the derlin insulator. Any one succeeded yet?

7. Doge

Nov 6, 2013
    wow
    Nope, couldn't get it off, ended up selling it since I was not happy with the quality.

8. Aal_

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    I like it so far. The vape is great. What are you using instead? What would u call superior.!?

9. Doge

Nov 6, 2013
    wow
    Origen clone right now. Using a .5 ohm dual coil build I'm getting better flavor than the Zenith, and for half the cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.