• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Pasco Vapors here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duksauce

Jul 20, 2014
vaporville
I am on the Pasco/Pinellas line pretty much...

I don't know if you guys have ever wound up at Electron Cig on Ridge Rd. but last time I was there they told me they are going to be doing an event on the 30th of next month for their "Grand Opening" which is supposed to include a cloud chasing competition and a raffle as well as live music and such.
Sounded like a good time to me.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Wesley Chapel here...

Smiley-head-shocking-spin.gif

Unbelievable . . .

I drove right pass "Your" town (if not "Your" home), since I have just spent the past few days up in Pasco County . . . Matter of fact, I was in Port Richey and I will be having to come back up at the end of this month/beginning of next month for a few days - if not a week to take care of some business . . . Maybe we can finally meet for coffee ? ? ? ;) :wub:

BTW: Was very surprised to see so many "ecig" stores where there as I drove around, especially on 19 . . . ;)
AND - Even overheard someone talking to their friend about an "ecig" at the "Breakfast Station" too . . . :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I am on the other side of Pasco...general area would be SR54 and 75

19 is waaaaaay over there :)

but holler next time anyway !

YEP - From where I am down here in South Florida, I usually Take 75 N to 54 then cross over to 19 . . . AND - Since I have to come back up in a few weeks to try to get "My" Best Friends (who just died this past week) Home sold - I will . . . :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - Calling All Pasco County Floridians . . .

I could really use some assistance and information from those who live in the area of Port Richey Florida . . . As I mentioned previously, one of "My" Best Friends unexpectedly Died a couple of weeks ago and I have been left as the Executor of Her Estate . . . Which really means, that I am stuck and need to put all her affairs in order, more importantly I NEED to get things pulled together (hopefully in somewhat of a short amount of time) so I do not have to travel back and forth more then a few times this year . . .

AND - Although I have checked "Criag's List" and a couple of places I have "Googled" to find people I need in the area, I would much rather get recommendations from people I can trust that might know better then I do about the people available in the area . . .

So - What I NEED some help in finding is a few very good people to do the following . . .

1) A Handyman or Mobile Home Building Contractor to fix/repair Bathroom floor at a reasonable price (there was a water leak near the tub and they went through the floor :facepalm:). . .

2) A Cleaning Person to come and really CLEAN the place and help "Me" set it up to get ready to sell . . .

3) Someone to help pack up Household "Stuff", Tools, etc. to be shipped out to other people, sold, or donated to a charity . . .

4) Since a "Yard sale" is out of the question given the rules of the "Closed Community" . . . I really need to be pointed in the right direction to either a Store/Company to sell a couple of major things and pieces of Furniture, including a Sleep Number Comfort Bed (with another 6-8 years warranty); Full set of China and some crystal bar glassware; A Very Good working old Singer Sewing Machine w/table and Fairly new Singer Serger; Old Bedroom Furniture, etc. . . . I also need to sell a custom made Recliner-Power Lift Chair that cost over $1,300.00 that was just purchased within the past 2 months (of course the store will not take it back even though it was only delivered & used for 2 weeks) . . .

5) Sell/Donate 1990 Chrysler Lebaron 4 Dr STD Sedan that has been maintained for years, but probably should be put to rest too . . .

Anyone with information and can point "Me" in the right direction to locate these people/places would be greatly appreciated . . . Please send "Me" a PM if "You" can - THANKS ! ! !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread