Any place in New York City supplies can be purchased today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need e-juice today, and was wondering if anybody knows of a place in New York City, Manhattan in particular, where e-juice can be purchased?

Vapure is using these two physical locations as dealers, might want to call ahead to see if they are still in business/have stock ...

Smoke Scene #1 - Many Flavors of Juice in Stock!!845 7th Ave
New York, NY. 10019
(212) 265-1425

Smoke Scene #2 786 9th Ave
New York, NY. 10019
( 212) 265-1426

I remember calling them a while a go and they were expensive, but if you need it, you need it.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
FYI, I ended up going to the place. $20 for 5ml of e-juice, and all they had was menthol flavor. Still it's good for an emergency. If that place didn't exist I may have had to go back to real cigs temporarily until my shipment arrived.
Wow. I am clearly in the wrong business. I could see charging $2 a ml for the convenience, but $4???? I'd bet there are drug dealers in town who don't have that kind of mark up.

5th Element

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
Ohio
www.myspace.com
With the “imminent” ban in NYC, I don’t think we’ll see any mortar store having ejuice or accessories soon.

It would be great to have one…

When in a hurry, I order from MyVaporStore who are in Forest hills (but I don’t think they have an actual store) so the shipping is pretty much next day.

i worked in forest hills in queens :p

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
With the “imminent” ban in NYC, I don’t think we’ll see any mortar store having ejuice or accessories soon.

It would be great to have one…

When in a hurry, I order from MyVaporStore who are in Forest hills (but I don’t think they have an actual store) so the shipping is pretty much next day.

I took you up on your suggestion. My last three orders for hardware have been placed with MyVaporStore. Good prices and very fast shipping! Though I still order juice from Strictly Juice because it is so inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread