Any reason that I need the v2 upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsoenthused

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Tulsa, OK
So, I've been thinking about picking up a VV PV for a while now, and after reading many reviews and opinions I just bought a Provari, and I have to say I think I only thought I loved my GoGo, but this is vaping Nirvana. However... I decided to go and purchase my Provari at the Vapor Kings brick and mortar store here in town as long as the price was reasonably close to the online price. I like supporting local businesses when I can, and plus they are all extremely nice guys to deal with. So the price was reasonably close and I said "ring me up". I brought my new toy home, put my favorite atty on it, started dripping and was blown away. Then I started playing with the voltage, and discovered that it wouldn't go any lower than 3.3v... My fault, I know, for assuming that I was buying a v2. I'm torn between complete, total love for this thing, and worrying that I'm missing out on something. Does the v2 really make much difference compared to the v1? I'm not sure I could stand mailing it away long enough to get it upgraded. Going back to my GoGo would almost feel like punishment. :(

vikeme28

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Waste Lands
I agree. Enjoy your new toy. I have a v2 and I don't run over 4.2 with my 2.0, 1.7 singles and my 1.5 DC. They are not very pleasant after that. I think the biggest complaints came from people who have a fixed 5 volt or something like that. The were running dc's 5 volts because that's all they could do and that's what their taste buds got used to.

imsoenthused

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Haven't had it very long, but noticed something weird. Cartomizers and attys push higher voltage after being burned in. I can now crank my brand new 1.5ohm tank up considerably higher than I could out of the box. Don't know if that is normal, but it surprised me. I don't like them that high, was just playing around, but I don't get error codes as soon on a burned in atty or carto as I did on brand new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread