Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
So before the inevitable question happens...no.I do not, nor will I ever, play world of warcraft...

Now that that's out of the way...who plays RIFT? I'm on greybriar, and I play a rouge...and I raid and pvp pretty regularly....toons name is Ghoulish if you wanna look me up for any reason

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
i tried wow a long time ago, hated it. absolutely appalled by the game, i was a blizzard fan from a long time ago, and lately they have been letting me down (WoW, SC2, D3)...and when i picked up rift...it was just such a better game....the soul system alone is amazing....it's got a lot of WoW like systems...but just seems to be more....polished....dunno

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
What didn't you like about d3?

A ton of things were done right in d3...however...there was just too much bad....unbalanced skills, for instance, why did witch doctors spirit walk have a 15 second cool down when DH has smoke screen every two? Another thing: why even have cool downs? Its an action rpg....NOT an mmorpg....no open pvp (one of my favorite parts of d2) or pvp in general...even if its coming, its too late....and the skill setup...d2 used two skill spots and it worked...only thing you needed to press on the keyboard was shift...the hot key set up was cramped up and carpal tunnel waiting to happen if you didn't adjust them properly...and then there was rmah...worst thing to happen to gaming since Barbie horse adventures...lets face it...the graphics overhaul was nice...but they broke too many things that didn't need to be fixed.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread