Any sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are working on it. new providers for high risk are not easy to come by. e-cig sales are considered high risk because the amount of other vendors who get high chargeback rates. we do not but we are punished just like the rest. we accept credit cards in our stores no problem. we accept telecheck for internet sales. anyone wanting to go that route just call the toll free number during working hours. we have submitted the paperwork, they tell us this week but personally I make no guarantees I can't promise.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
I remember when this happened awhile ago. The date kept getting pushed back and we were told that you were carefully finding a new provider so that it wouldn't happen again. The brick-and-mortar store was also launched around that time, I believe, and the very regular sales and the almost-constant coupon code went away. Sampler packs were launched, and then free samples that were given in every order went away. I began mixing my own juice and and purchased your nicotine base for awhile until I realized just how much more expensive it was compared to another vendor. Overall, I no longer purchase from you guys and that is a shame. I wonder if the brick-and-mortar has pushed a lot of focus away from the online storefront. That said, I always enjoyed the fast shipping and my orders were always correct and as expected. I have also noticed a large number of new items added. Just some feedback from a former customer. Good luck to you guys.

we can now take phone orders. the internet will be up in a day or two.
subversive? your current suppliers will suffer the same fate soon enough. big tobacco is focusing on credit card processors to shut down internet sales of e-cigs. mark my words. the future of e-cigs is mortar based stores. we were here long before stores opened. we will be here long after internet regulations of e-cig sales shuts down internet altogether. Do your researxh. cigarettes cannot be purchased on the internet. you think e-cigs are not going to follow that same path? Take a hard look amigo...American Express already informed us of that exact same situation. Look forward to the end of internet sales. Exact same reasonn we are set to open stores everywhere. For our loyal customers, who truly believe in us as a company, just not some other alternative easily grabbed off the internet...

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
OK, hold on a sec. I wasn't trying to be subversive. I do not look at you guys as just being an easy to get internet alternative. If you want to open a store in Wichita, Ks I will be more than happy to help get the word out. We do have ecig users here in town that would be extremely happy to have a local reliable ejuice source. As I understand it, u may just get a considerable number of college kids shopping as I understand that one of the colleges here in town allows usage while in class even...I am not sure.....just what I am told.

I sincerely apologize if my comments came across wrong.

my2

we can now take phone orders. the internet will be up in a day or two.
subversive? your current suppliers will suffer the same fate soon enough. big tobacco is focusing on credit card processors to shut down internet sales of e-cigs. mark my words. the future of e-cigs is mortar based stores. we were here long before stores opened. we will be here long after internet regulations of e-cig sales shuts down internet altogether. Do your researxh. cigarettes cannot be purchased on the internet. you think e-cigs are not going to follow that same path? Take a hard look amigo...American Express already informed us of that exact same situation. Look forward to the end of internet sales. Exact same reasonn we are set to open stores everywhere. For our loyal customers, who truly believe in us as a company, just not some other alternative easily grabbed off the internet...

zadane

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Seattle Washington, United States
but, you can order rolling and pipe tobacco online...

and wouldn't e juice fall under the same category as loose leaf tobacco

so... with this mind frame it would seem that the only thing you might not be able to order is prefilled cartos and the likes

This is also a great way to make an argument if they try to file e juice under the same thing as not selling cigarettes online.

We Love Our Customers!!
Our credit card processing is back on line for our internet sales.
Thank you for your unwavering support and patience!!
As a token of our appreciation we have just set up a sale:
30% off all PreMixes-Flavor Range and Pre-Mixes Specialty e-juices.
Input the coupon code: weloveourcustomers1

In addition we are also offering 10% off all Hardware.
Input the coupon code: weloveourcustomers2

Thank You so much! We Love You Guys and Gals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread