• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any San Diego Vapers Around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I've been on this forum for about 3 months now and never noticed this section until today (they moved one of my other threads into a social group which brought me this way).

Are there any San Diego\San Diego County vapers around? I know catsinpajamas lives down here in SD as well, i'm sure where not the only ones. This SoCal section seems a little dead, lots of the posts are closed for some reason... i guess it's because there old or something?

Anyway, let's get this place going!! I'm looking for some vape-Meets as well. I noticed some are going down in and around the LA area, i'll have to keep a better watch on them and do a road trip sometime.

Hope to hear from some Diego vapers!

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Hey Gummy, I'm in San Diego. There is a San Diego Vapers Club on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/sandiegovapersclub/

Nice!! What's happening fellow Diego head? I'm not on facebook much, but I might make an exception for a local vapors club. Do you guys set up vape meets around the area? I know vapure has them now and then at their, although I don't really ever shop there anymore.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Plan to arrange some meets soon in South OC. Hope it's not too far for you :toast:

Nice, that's not to far. We drive that far for clubs and concerts.

I am in North San Diego County ;)
NC!, I live down by SDSU now, but I grew up in north country SD. Went to Escondido high.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Just signed up for the calivapers forum as well. Didn't even know it existed until a few days ago. Also, I’m not big on facebook... too much drama and too many people to talk to. So I made a new facebook page just for vapin!! So now I’m going to get in all the ecig groups around the area and whatever other cool vaper\ecig pages are out there. If anyone has any other FB links (that weren’t already mentioned in this post) for Cali stuff or something I really shouldn't be missing post it up and I’ll take a look.

Thanks again guys & gals. Hope to see you all at some vape meets or shops soon.

w00st3r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
goodyear az
im from sd and come down often, i live in la now but it would be nice to have friends in low (geographically speaking) places! this weekend im around vista to clairemont area. im game to hang out from time to time when i come down on the weekends.

i have a fb page for vaping too, i dont have many meets listed that would really pertain to san diego specifically but i have news and reviews and other hoopla. wooster's vape quest theres a blog there too. im always ready to meet new people and hang out though :)

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Nice, I'm kinda the same with LA. I got friends up there and cruise up for the weekends. I'll have to check out your fb page. I've found some good stuff on fb recently. I don't normally use fb because it's so drama filled cause I got crazy friends and family... but I set up a new aco.... just for vapin.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Cool right on, well have to set something up and see is we can't all get together some time

sent from my s3 like a derp.

Got you added our liked or whatever they call it... I go by the same name as on ecf. See you in the matrix (and maybe real life one day, lol).

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Not on FB for the same reasons.

Checking in from Pt Loma, didnt even know Vapure had meets... didn't dawn on me that there would be events pertaining to Vape'n.

edit* BTW anyone been at Liberty Flight shop? worth going?

Nice! Glad to hear from another San Diego vapor. I used to live in the Point Loma area myself. Vapor's share kind of a bond since where all so glad we quite smoking and we love showing off our toys, that's what the vape meets are all about. Being a community, helping eachother, and having fun. There thinking about throwing the biggest one yet with people from multiple states... the LA vapors club is trying to get that one going.

The liberty flights shop is nice, you should check it out. The guy Ty that runs it is super cool. They only carry name brand stuff, no generics. They have really good prices as well, much better than vapure. The walk in shop part is small, most of the place is a warehouse since they do must of there business from the website. Liberty flights is actually a UK company, but we just happen to have the US hub right here in SD.

Last edited:

Rush808

Feb 16, 2013
Socal
Nice! Glad to hear from another San Diego vapor. I used to live in the Point Loma area myself. Vapor's share kind of a bond since where all so glad we quite smoking and we love showing off our toys, that's what the vape meets are all about. Being a community, helping eachother, and having fun. There thinking about throwing the biggest one yet with people from multiple states... the LA vapors club is trying to get that one going.

Well I dont have any "toys" to show :unsure:... Haha.
You planning on setting up a "meet"?

The liberty flights shop is nice, you should check it out. The guy Ty that runs it is super cool. They only carry name brand stuff, no generics. They have really good prices as well, much better than vapure. The walk in shop part is small, most of the place is a warehouse since they do must of there business from the website. Liberty flights is actually a UK company, but we just happen to have the US hub right here in SD.

Good to hear. Do they get ridiculiously busy like Vpure?

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Well I dont have any "toys" to show :unsure:... Haha.
You planning on setting up a "meet"?

Good to hear. Do they get ridiculiously busy like Vpure?

No vape toys? Sounds like you better bust that wallet out and get busy! Lol. Some people are content with ego batteries and some clearos, others love to collect big mods and all kinds of stuff. When I started I used to laugh at the bigger mods I'd see at vapure like the lambo... but eventually as it become a hobby I started picking up at kinds of mods, atty's, and everything else online and around.

Na, I'm not getting any vape meets together. Just looking for them online as they pop up

Liberty isn't busy at all, most of the time when I go in I'm the only one in there. They aren't open on the weekends though, and usually close at like 3 or 4pm during the weekdays. There in the process of expanding there hours at the moment, so pretty soon they'll be open longer.

I used to hate standing around vapure for 20mins trying to get help... haven't been back since I found liberty flights.

Rush808

Feb 16, 2013
Socal
^ I do want/need to pick up some sweet MODz but all the KooL onez seem to be hard to get (Chi You, Hybrid, ect...) . u need to know somebody that know somebody that robbed somebody, to get'em.

But really cant decide between eVic and Vamo as my first stage. I've been reading relentlessly. A screen that displays; Ohm & volts or watts simultaneously. but might want 6 volts too...

Dont think I'll ever go to Vpure near the 8... unless they have a different set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread