Any shops that dont use some weird shopping cart/CC processing service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Well I was looking at 2 different sites: bestecig and Absolutely eCigs. Both of these use methods that are a pain in the ... to use with my stepdads card/s. He wants to pay for me and the wife to get some ecigs (Ive had them before) so we will quit smoking. However Ive been running into countless problems. Like bestecig uses copay which keeps rejecting his card, paypal is out (been waiting 5 days for the test charge to hit his other card so we can lift his max spending limit of $0.00). Im looking at around 200 dollars to spend on the following:

2 starter kits, one 901 if possible (or other reliable small ecig for the wife) and one larger one (I could care less about size, I want battery life + cartridge size) 3 atomizers per unit (backups) 2 extra batteries ontop of the 2 a starter kit comes with. Fluid and usb charger if possible. bestecig was perfect but it keeps kicking his card out. Anyone know of any sites that would use their own SSL server or whatever? Im getting sick of jumping through hoops here.

Basically looking for a site with decient prices to get a complete setup for 2 with 3x backup atomizers and 2x extra batteries.

Any/all help will be greatly appreciated.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Both of those sites you listed are in China. For standard Paypal processing go for a USA supplier. Most of the good ones are in the Supplier forums here.

updt: Sorry, it took me another read to get the Paypal thing. I don't know which of them if any offers straight credit cards. You can look at their websites or search the Supplier sections.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
We figured out the problem, since he is on vacation and all of a sudden all of these charges to china and SD are going through they put a block on the card. Its all taken care of and my order has been processed at bestecig.

E-cigarette (BE112)
stainless steel Menthol Medium

E-Cigarette Atomizer
stainless steel

Mini e Cigarette (BE901/DSE901)
white Menthol High

Mini e Cigarette Atomizer (BE901/DSE901)
White

E-Cigarette Battery
stainless steel

BE901/DSE901 blank cartridge
Yellow

Mini e Cigarette Battery (BE901/DSE901)
White

e-liquid 35ml
Menthol Medium

e-liquid 35ml
Menthol High

E-Cigarette USB Battery
stainless steel

Mini e-cigarette USB Battery (BE901/DSE901)
white

e-cigarette(BE112) blank cartridge

I cant wait, I used an old e-cig.com cigarello vape for a while about a year ago before it broke. So actually having something with backup parts will be nice, NO MORE ANALOGS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread