The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any short/fat 1000+ mAh eGo spinners?

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by mobocracy, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mobocracy

mobocracy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2013
    Minneapolis
    I like my Joyetech eGo-C spinner, the regulated power and voltage variability is a nice upgrade from a stock Kanger EVOD.

The only thing I don't like about it for portability is that it's so darn long, and all the eGo-type spinners of 1000+ mAh I see are basically the same dimensions.

Does anyone make an eGo-type spinner in that capacity that's short and fat instead of tall and skinny? I know the 650 spinners are shorter, but I'd prefer to stay with the higher capacity.

2. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
  3. mobocracy

mobocracy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2013
    Minneapolis
    Thanks, but I guess I'm looking for a VV battery. I'm digging that regulated power even though I don't adjust it much. For an extra 5 mm of diameter I'd bet they could keep it stock eGo length and fit nearly 1500 mAh into one.

4. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    Figured as much with the 'spinner' talk, but as far as I know this is the only 'fat eGo'. Although there was talk of a 1500mAh model earlier - wasn't out yet, but again, not VV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.