Any Sites Offering Free E-Juice Samples ( Free Shipping Too ) ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt you will find a site that has, no purchase required, free samples. A lot of retailers will sell sample packs at a decent price. If it is possible I would see if there are any local vape shops near you, many of them offer a sampling bar so you can try juices before you buy them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AllElseFailed

chris55star

Moved On
Jul 3, 2015
Ventura, CA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
I am looking for a site that offers free ejuice samples ( 0mg nicotine ) with free shipping. I want to try some new flavors but I wish to test before I buy.

Do you ask coke and pepsi for free samples too....how is that working for ya?

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
i am thinking your best bet is going to be sampling at local vape shop - I have dealt with a good number of online retailers and have not run across any that just send you free juice with free shipping... a good number of them will send a free sample with an order, but I don't think it is realistic to think they are going to ship free samples and pay for shipping, lol - I could be wrong...

Reactions: thetrucker

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have 50ml of 24mg liquid I will send to you free of charge....All you have to do for me is send me a picture of your face after you vape it!;)

Sorry folks I just had to say this, not usually my style, but heck if I can clean out a few items just to make space, I will jump on it.:D

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have 50ml of 24mg liquid I will send to you free of charge....All you have to do for me is send me a picture of your face after you vape it!;)

Sorry folks I just had to say this, not usually my style, but heck if I can clean out a few items just to make space, I will jump on it.:D

laughing-my-A-off.gif~original

Vape Master

Jul 3, 2015

I'll take you up on that XD haha

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I'll take you up on that XD haha
I was going to use it to pour on a friends radiator, when it heated up it will cause the juice to vaporize....the point is, it tastes and SMELLS just like anti freeze after a car overheats....but sure, if you want it!;)

Reactions: spacekitty

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
So you want juice companies to pay you to try their juice? That's what it sure sounds like you are looking for. Go to your local B&M and try some of their samples BUT if you like something, buy it from them. Don't use the local B&M's for taste testing then go online and get it cheaper.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I was going to use it to pour on a friends radiator, when it heated up it will cause the juice to vaporize....the point is, it tastes and SMELLS just like anti freeze after a car overheats....but sure, if you want it!;)

I had some Tobacco juice once that tasted fine, but smelled like vomit!! :eek:
I sent it to a friend who went out on her patio to vape, so it wasn't a problem with the smell...

Just out of curiosity, what is your juice called??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread