The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any Sites Offering Free E-Juice Samples ( Free Shipping Too ) ???

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Vape Master, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vape Master

Vape Master Full Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I am looking for a site that offers free ejuice samples ( 0mg nicotine ) with free shipping. I want to try some new flavors but I wish to test before I buy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    No free samples w/free shipping that I have seen. You can find some sites that give out free samples but you have to pay for shipping.

Most local vape shops (in the US) have flavor bars where you can sample their juice to decide if you wish to purchase.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dbrandt01

dbrandt01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Alabama
    I'd say no, most sites I've seen ask to pay like $3 shipping which is worth it. The only time I ever got juice without paying for shipping was when asked to do reviews on my channel.

4. KermitTheFog

KermitTheFog Full Member

Jul 1, 2015
    Mt baker has free 10ml with every order over 10 cents. Mt baker is "meh" IMO but I know a lot of people who still rave about their liquid.

5. VanillaCoke

VanillaCoke Full Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I am looking for one also

6. PromQueenSlayer

PromQueenSlayer Full Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Lacey, WA, USA
    I doubt you will find a site that has, no purchase required, free samples. A lot of retailers will sell sample packs at a decent price. If it is possible I would see if there are any local vape shops near you, many of them offer a sampling bar so you can try juices before you buy them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. chris55star
    This message by chris55star has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 4, 2015, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Jul 4, 2015
  8. Rabbit Slayer

Rabbit Slayer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2015
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Do you ask coke and pepsi for free samples too....how is that working for ya?

• Like Like x 7
  9. dcfluegel

dcfluegel Shenaniganator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    i am thinking your best bet is going to be sampling at local vape shop - I have dealt with a good number of online retailers and have not run across any that just send you free juice with free shipping... a good number of them will send a free sample with an order, but I don't think it is realistic to think they are going to ship free samples and pay for shipping, lol - I could be wrong...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Panorama911

Panorama911 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    Kansas
    I have 50ml of 24mg liquid I will send to you free of charge....All you have to do for me is send me a picture of your face after you vape it!;)

Sorry folks I just had to say this, not usually my style, but heck if I can clean out a few items just to make space, I will jump on it.:D

• Like Like x 4
  11. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    Nude nicotine give samples of 15 ml 100 mg nicotine for $2 (shipping). You can buy a bottle of USP VG at Wallmart (about $3), dilute your 100 mg nic with 120 ml of VG and15 ml of water (usually free) and you'll get 150 ml of nice unflavored 10 mg juice.

• Like Like x 2
  12. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. navydavy

navydavy Full Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Horsham, PA
    Man, if it's like my first experience with 24mg, that selfie might be an exploded head!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Vape Master

Vape Master Full Member

Jul 3, 2015

I'll take you up on that XD haha

15. Panorama911

Panorama911 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    Kansas
    I was going to use it to pour on a friends radiator, when it heated up it will cause the juice to vaporize....the point is, it tastes and SMELLS just like anti freeze after a car overheats....but sure, if you want it!;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. MattyRetro

MattyRetro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So you want juice companies to pay you to try their juice? That's what it sure sounds like you are looking for. Go to your local B&M and try some of their samples BUT if you like something, buy it from them. Don't use the local B&M's for taste testing then go online and get it cheaper.

• Like Like x 4
  17. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I had some Tobacco juice once that tasted fine, but smelled like vomit!! :eek:
    I sent it to a friend who went out on her patio to vape, so it wasn't a problem with the smell...

Just out of curiosity, what is your juice called??

18. Cloudmann

Cloudmann Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2015
    North Charleston, SC
  19. MattyRetro

MattyRetro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The "VAPE MASTER" looking for free liquids. Priceless

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. John Patrick Ryan

John Patrick Ryan New Member

Mar 13, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    Me three

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

21. petrotech

petrotech Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 9, 2015
    indiana
    so...uhh...how long have you been vaping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.