Any Suggestions for Menthol Ejuice Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About four weeks ago, I went on a quest to find the perfect menthol. Using this forum as a springboard of research and reading reviews, I chose Arctic Wolf and plunked down my debit card number for the purchase of a 30ml bottle. It's not fruity. It's not for the weak of heart. It blasts you with pure menthol vapor goodness. Its not complex, because it doesn't need to be. Its an experience of icy mouthfeel that only an ex-menthol smoker may be able to appreciate. I wholeheartedly endorse it. I had previously tried Halo's Mystic and Sub-Zero (Sub-Zero was almost satisfying enough but for a fruity aftertaste that wasn't clean enough to my liking), as well as a couple cheap sample menthols that also dissapointed. Anyone here who clicks this topic looking for extreme bang for your buck menthol flavor need look no further. Arctic Wolf is your juice.

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Menthol is my morning and daytime vape.

The best I've ever had are Janty's original menthol (not one of the fancy new ranges they have just the ordinary one), Ovale's menthol and Dulice's menthol.

Dekang's ain't bad either and is a quarter of the price but is more simple, the 3 above all have different tones of flavor on the initial inhale, main inhale and exhale that make them very moreish and delicious.

shannannagans

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Alabama USA
If you can find it anywhere, Cheshire by Catepillar is really good. I've heard, and I've ordered, black ice, red ice, and thug juice from mtbakervapors, which I've heard GREAT things about. I usually get fruity vapors I like and add a few menthol drops from vaporgod to make the whole tank minty. It is an EXTREMELY STRONG menthol, so just a few do it. I usually do between two and five drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread