Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Lea.jpg LEA 1 .jpg
Fresh from Boge, the paint isnt even dry yet.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Seems to be a tank style atty setup like the ego T, they were kinda vague about it, I didn't get detailed specs on it, like the mah rate on the batt or anything. I'm curious about the attomizer style if its like the ego T or not.

It has a passthrough like the leo, and seems to be a bit smaller also. It has a manual off setting and the led on the button changes color according to the charge lvl. I assume that means green for full then yellow, red etc, when you press the button.

I think I might pick up a few, to ck em out, and take a gamble and see how effecient the wicking is. The pen style clip on the cap looks fairly cool, and handy. The batt would have to be atleast 900mah to make it useable.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Add a flux capacitor along with a fuel cell that would last a year and I would buy a few. :)

lol wonder if you have to get it up to 88 mph for it to vape hehe. It seems to have a LiPo batt, I know those rock in remote control planes and cars. I'm not sure if there are current models that have the LiPo batts over standard LiIon style batts.

Last edited:

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Boge products are strange. They seem to be good. I rarely hear anything really bad about them but, except for their cartomizers, they don't seem to be able to get any traction. The revolution V1 is actually pretty revolutionary. The revolution V2 is there to compete with the bottom feeders. The leo and lea seem to be pretty similar and I'll bet everyone that gets one will say good things about it. They don't seem to inspire the enthusiasm something like the go-go or eGo does though.

Mookelboo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2011
Beds, UK
Any one have any feedback/ reviews on these yet?

I am by no means any expert whatsoever. The Lea is my first 510 threaded device and I am quite new to the world of vaping (6 weeks analog free). Saying that, I very much like the quality of the device I received this morning. I've been vaping it this evening and first impressions are that it exceeds my limited expectations. Oh yes, I like it a LOT!!

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
I am by no means any expert whatsoever. The Lea is my first 510 threaded device and I am quite new to the world of vaping (6 weeks analog free). Saying that, I very much like the quality of the device I received this morning. I've been vaping it this evening and first impressions are that it exceeds my limited expectations. Oh yes, I like it a LOT!!

Like you, I am fairly new to vaping as well. Just curious, if this is your first 510 device, what have you been using until now? If it is KR808, would you mind comparing the two? (That is what I am using).

Boge products are strange. They seem to be good. I rarely hear anything really bad about them but, except for their cartomizers, they don't seem to be able to get any traction. The revolution V1 is actually pretty revolutionary. The revolution V2 is there to compete with the bottom feeders. The leo and lea seem to be pretty similar and I'll bet everyone that gets one will say good things about it. They don't seem to inspire the enthusiasm something like the go-go or eGo does though.

Interesting theory Mickeyrat. It seems to be spot on. Everyone who has one claims they work very well, yet...

Anyway, looking forward to everyones opinions.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
I just got one. I'm having issues with a sticking button. The tank only holds slightly more then a standard 510 tank (not as much as the eGo-T).

It's 650 mAh

The atty is only slightly different then a eGo-T...it has fibers sticking out of the spike to help with wicking.
The tank has rubber on the bottom that the spike goes into. This rubber forms a seal around the spike and keeps liquid from pouring out when its not in the attomizer.

Flavor is less then a eGo-T so far but I have to break in the atty still.

Overall...I was expecting a smaller version of the Leo...but I would never trade my Leo for this...it's just not as good. But I'm going to give it some time and see if that changes.

Will update in a few days.

Last edited:

Mookelboo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2011
Beds, UK
Like you, I am fairly new to vaping as well. Just curious, if this is your first 510 device, what have you been using until now? If it is KR808, would you mind comparing the two? (That is what I am using).

Guess it was my sig that gave me away, eh? ;) The lea seems to produce a much mouthier vapor using my primary vendor juice. I'm also impressed by the build quality, the threads are smooth, the cap is super tight, I had no qualms about tossing it in my handbag (I don't like to assume gender so not sure if this is a concern for you). I am still breaking in the atty so, it's not super flavorful yet but it has improved with use. We'll see if this continues to improve and how different juices vape. I can't see myself with a sword hilt sized device (just personal preference), this gives me a good amount of oompf for the size - the lea is obviously bigger than a KR808 but nice in the hand. The lea is also quieter than the KR808. That said, I tried one of my favourite (and finicky) secondary vendor juices last night in the lea and can say juices that don't like to get hot could get a bit scorched <-which may just be the nature of a bigger battery than I am used to. Can't attest to how long the battery lasts since I only used it last night. I'm always in front of a power source so, it's less of a concern for me. Anyhew, I am thrilled with my purchase, but then I'm not comparing to the much vaunted eGo. I may have to check out this Leo everyone keeps going on about! :)

Hope that was helpful, if a bit of a ramble.

Update: Flavour is really coming out now with thick, creamy vapor. It really is a very mouthy vape, like you could almost chew it. PT function is brilliant.

Last edited:

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
So this sucker really turned out to be a winner. Atty took a day or two to break in before I started getting a normal amount of vapor/flavor...but now it's fantastic. Also...there is not a single sign of leaking. I've had every tank system I've ever used leak...but this just won't seem to leak (yet).

The button sticks less now...no idea why...but it does still stick now and again. Still wish the tanks were a bit bigger...but I have learned to deal with it. Most venders do not have the package that comes with a carrying case. Make sure you get the starter kit with the case...they are the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread