Any tips, or essential info to put on an e-liquid site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi everyone, My e-liquid website is starting to get into progress and i wanted to ask for any advice you may be able to offer.

firstly what do you reckon on the domain name www.e-liquid-deals.co.uk, i think its pretty cool.

anyway, any advice or tips would be warmly appreciated!

you guys will be the first to know when its up and running!

god bless the forum lol

Freddo

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What do you think of this idea. I don't think anyone else currently does this.

It's called a recuction pack, it will consist of 20ml high, 20ml medium, 20ml low, 20ml none and the price shouldn't be too hefty. could be successful or not?

I will also have sample bottles, and maybe sample packs. and 50, 100, and 200ml bottles mix and match.

It will be full of little deals, and packs, so any ideas are welcome!

Cheers use

Fred

efaglil

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
UK
I think guys who are new to e-cigs would be most attracted to the reduction pack so long as it was marketed correctly and isn't sold as a "give up smoking" plan otherwise the "powers that be" may get on your case. I think I would've bought it when I first started

Also, what about gimecky flavours as well? You could have unusual flavours of the month maybe? I was cooking up black pudding yesterday and couldn't help wondering what it would vape like ha! Maybe black pudding is a bit extreme... but as flavours go, cola was a great seller... how about cream soda, dandelion & burdock, cheese & onion, bacon... ? I could go on... :) Worcester Sauce!!! Come on now!

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
Hi Fred

really good site name by the way, i think if you go along the lines of a multitude of sizes, sample packs and flavours you can't go far wrong, just a thought here, how about selling empty dropper bottles as well, various sizes ect, i know they are fairly easily available but it would make you like a one stop shop so to speak, I've bought from you before and can vouch (like many others) that it's first class.

All the best with it and hope to here of it going live soon :thumb:

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
thanks for all the help and ideas guys! haha i came accross TURKEY flavour today! Royalsmokers actually sells turkey flavoured juice! Got to get a bottle of that to try.

I think selling empty dropper bottles would be an excellent idea, as they are a bugger to source unless your buying in bulk.

If any of you DIY liquid makers happens to make a great new flavour and wants it to go mainstream, let me know and i'll send out a sample, and maybe get a flavour made. That would be pretty cool!

Sourcing an invincible tin for juice would be awesome. I'll keep my eye out for that one, im sure there is something lurking out there somewhere.

anyway thanks again guys you're all great!

Fred

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been a member of this forum for too long to make any stupid claims, i would feel to embaressed to make any inaccurate calims anyway, i would get slaughtered on the forum!
haha! I'm hoping to make it very to the point, and HONEST, i think that is fundamentally the most important thing i have to do.

Thanks for the input kate!

Fred

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
I agree with all these ideas. One thing I wish I'd see on a site selling liquid is a sample pack thing but where I can pick my own flavors. I'm not interested in fruit, but I'd sure like to try all the different tobacco flavors and the ones along the lines of vanilla, cola, etc. It would be nice to see a "deal" for purchasing X number of 10 ml bottles, with a mix & match flavor choice, for example. Say, buying 5 bottles of 10 ml is cheaper in this package deal than buying them separately, but let me choose flavors.

Best of luck! Good site name, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread