Any tips to keep the flavor consistant on big bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
so far this has only happened on the 30ml bottles. I let my juice steep for at least 2 weeks to a month before touching it. I shake the s**t out of it before putting it in a tank.

However, when i get down the last 10ml's or so of the bottle the flavor drops off.

I run 2-3 juices all the time so my tastebuds dont get bored.

Any suggestions or does this just happen sometimes?

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
since im relatively new to vaping ive ended up buying a lot of different juices to try. So i put them in a FIFO rotation. So anything i buy takes me about a month to even get to it. I will say though, that hummingbird nectar made me a believer in steeping. I didnt not care for it at all straight from the mailer. I tried it two weeks later and it was amazing.

Last edited:
There would be no reason or explanation for the flavor to fall off the last 10MLs or so of a 30ML bottle, if anything by the time you get to that point the flavor should be more matured and deeper. I would think it's just a tastebud phase that shall pass in time. I generally always mix myself 4 ounces of a flavor and vape that until it's gone and go to a different flavor, I find that after an ounce or 2 it doesn't taste the same and it's just more that I got used to the flavor and am not "discovering undertones" within that flavor like when I 1st started.

Best suggestion would be to switch it up a bit, but any available information would suggest that it would mature and get stronger as opposed to the flavor falling off. Thanks for supporting KBV, the Hummingbird Nectar just continues to get more popular. We named it that because we feed usually 100s of hummingbirds and have swarms of them. The birds are starting to appear but once the migration is complete I'll shoot and upload some video of them like I did last year, and we'll run that as the "catch of the day" for a week or so and mark it down so stay tuned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread