Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Trying to find any kind of citrus or lemonade mix type recipe. Did a Search but nothing showed up. I’ve been vaping Pink Elephant, Freckled Lemonade & Wrecking Ball from vape Wild. The details say the general flavors but I was hoping not to reinvent the wheel. If you have any could you help a girl out?

Thanks sara

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The problem with citrus is it tends to taste like Tang. Kinda powdery, etc.. there’s a one shot flavor called “big stick” from flavor west which is a sort of citrusy Hawaiian Punch popsicle sort of flavor that seems to mostly avoid it. Best I got for you I’m afraid. :/

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
You might like to check out Vurve's "Best Dang Pink Lemonade."
Bull City sells "flavor packs" both as a kit, or as individual ingredients if you need a source for the makings.

I also recall @hittman used to swear by FW-Lemonade; but I don't recall what he did with it. Maybe he will stop by and share(;)).:D

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have been using the lemonade recipe that Bill had on the dropbox list for over a year now. I've played around some with different brands and types of lemonade but ended going back to Bill's recipe. It's a high percentage flavor mix which some might not like using that much flavor but I'll share it.

Lemonade

FlavorWest Lemonade 14%
    Cotton Candy 10%
    Honey 1%
    Tart and Sour 5%

I tried using the Tart and sour but didn't like it so I've been using TFA Sweet and Tart. The cotton candy(ethyl maltol) and honey are also TFA flavors. I've also cut the cotton candy down to 8%. So here's the adjusted recipe that I've been using for a long time.

FlavorWest Lemonade 14%
    TFA Cotton Candy 8%
    TFA Honey 2%
    TFA Sweet and Tart 5%

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I have been using the lemonade recipe that Bill had on the dropbox list for over a year now. I've played around some with different brands and types of lemonade but ended going back to Bill's recipe. It's a high percentage flavor mix which some might not like using that much flavor but I'll share it.

Lemonade

FlavorWest Lemonade 14%
    Cotton Candy 10%
    Honey 1%
    Tart and Sour 5%

I tried using the Tart and sour but didn't like it so I've been using TFA Sweet and Tart. The cotton candy(ethyl maltol) and honey are also TFA flavors. I've also cut the cotton candy down to 8%. So here's the adjusted recipe that I've been using for a long time.

FlavorWest Lemonade 14%
    TFA Cotton Candy 8%
    TFA Honey 2%
    TFA Sweet and Tart 5%

Thank you I think I’ll give this a try minus the honey to start with.

Sara

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Reactions: IDJoel

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Lol! I was searching using my current flavor stash not the main page. Live and learn. Thanks sara
    All you need is ideas. Looking outside your stash will give you some idea of what percentages to use with what you have. Is your stash open to the public? If so, what do you call yourself over there?

Reactions: IDJoel

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I
    All you need is ideas. Looking outside your stash will give you some idea of what percentages to use with what you have. Is your stash open to the public? If so, what do you call yourself over there?

just ordered a bunch of flavors based on the flavors of the pre made juices I like. Mostly citrus ones which I added to my stash. I think my profile is open I’ll check. Im Fidola13 there as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread