• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any UK Juice Box modders/suppliers/builders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
I have been looking for a juice Box supplier for quite a while now but most of them appear to be coming from the US and are generally out of stock. Was hoping to get a couple before Xmas as presents.

If anyone could point me to a specific person or website that is based in the UK I would extremely grateful. I would attempt to build one myself, but I know it will just be a complete epic fail come Christmas morning :facepalm:

Thanks for reading my post :blush:

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
Thanks for the replies all.

Petercro's one looks pretty nice. I think the rounded feel would be better than a square box. I like the way stuff just screws and clips in, looks well designed. I cannot justify £50+ on a juice box personally, just seems to me a bit of a rip off for what is basically a lump of plastic. The wooden ones look nice although they are around £100+? I think that is a little crazy hehe

I have a few mods and none seem to be as well made or as consistent as my Janty products (most of those I got for less than £30, half the price of the mods). So I am slowly being put off the idea of juice boxes, too expensive for what I always thought were cheap mods. Wetboxes look the ideal thing, that was what I was hoping for here in the UK, they seem to sell for around $50/£30 which seems reasonable to me.

Although I managed to pick up some CE2R4s from Cloud9Vaping, they arrived this morning and so far they seem pretty good. Not a juice box but they seem to be holding a fair bit of juice and work surprisingly well. Think I will stick with these for now and get some more for other folks as pressies. Hopefully someone in the UK will stock/design something similar but with the capability to hold more juice and make them easier to be refilled. Then I guess juice boxes will be a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread