• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Vape shops hiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
Looking for a shop located in Southern California that is hiring. I'd love to work in the field, even at minimum wage... Just need a job. Been helping people quit smoking and getting into vaping or assisting vapers for the past year now. Please shoot me a message if anyone knows anything.

I'm located in the Temecula area, but i'm down to drive a distance if the hours are good enough to cover my gas to get there and back (~$160 a month)

gigi2

Apr 30, 2013
Temecula, CA
Hey Shiryo,

im not sure if youre still looking but theres a vape shop in temecula thats opening called Vape Era I think they might be looking for people. Look them up.
Looking for a shop located in Southern California that is hiring. I'd love to work in the field, even at minimum wage... Just need a job. Been helping people quit smoking and getting into vaping or assisting vapers for the past year now. Please shoot me a message if anyone knows anything.

I'm located in the Temecula area, but i'm down to drive a distance if the hours are good enough to cover my gas to get there and back (~$160 a month)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread