• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Vapers or Vape Lounges in the OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
It is strange that there aren't more OC meet-ups. I was at the grand opening for Vapor Labs in Orange, and obviously there are plenty of vapers here. Maybe the fact that we have so many brick-and-mortar choices is the reason (we can just plant ourselves on the couch at Vapor Labs, for example, sampling free juices until halfway interesting people walk in).

I feel that soon we can just loiter at The Lab until vaping really catches on. Plenty of deep hipster conversations to be had for all.

Last edited:

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
Since we have such an abundance of shops here in the OC, I think we're just spoiled i.e. it's not an isolated subculture in our region that feels the need to arrange meets. Not that I agree with that mentality... While it's nice that when I hit up Vapor Labs, Vapor Bombz and now, Vape Supreme (among others), it's easy to meet like-minded folks who want to shoot the .... and just chill and discuss juices, mods, etc., but I think we deserve more. My cousin and I plan to arrange some SoCal meets soon. Keep us posted yall, and we'll do the same! :toast:

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
I did a little hanging out at New Age Vapors today in Santa Ana, they got some couches tv and a pool table =D
Where's that at?

Vapor Loft in Orange on Main, Labor Labs off Katella and Tustin, just went by Vaporholic in GG today. We got a few spots.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

forg1vn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Where's that at?

Vapor Loft in Orange on Main, Labor Labs off Katella and Tustin, just went by Vaporholic in GG today. We got a few spots.

its a small and humble little place
1800 E. Garry Ave
Ste 113
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(949) 415-8273
http://www.newagevaporstore.com

just happens to be the closest one to me so i went to check them out, a couple times...

forg1vn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Where's that at?

1800 E. Garry Ave
Ste 113
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(949) 415-8273

just happens to be the closest one to me so i went to check them out, a couple times...

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
1800 E. Garry Ave
Ste 113
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(949) 415-8273

Pierce, Justin and Matt are very cool guys, and I'm often at this spot. Pool table room and often playing video games or watching sports in the back room. For loungy shops, I'm partial to Vapor Bombz and The Vapor Loft in terms of just chilling and meeting peeps. Vaporologie in Santa Ana is a new spot across from Main Place mall that has a very hip, loungy feel, too (they're working on making the 3rd floor into a game room).

There are plenty of OC shops (see our map: SoCal Vape Shop Retail Directory - Google Maps), so make a run when you have time, but Loft, Bombz and New Age are 3 of my faves. If you're ever in West Covina, Vape Station Exclusive is one of our favorite spots to frequent especially in the P.M.

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
1800 E. Garry Ave
Ste 113
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(949) 415-8273

Pierce, Justin and Matt are very cool guys, and I'm often at this spot. Pool table room and often playing video games or watching sports in the back room. For loungy shops, I'm partial to Vapor Bombz and The Vapor Loft in terms of just chilling and meeting peeps. Vaporologie in Santa Ana is a new spot across from Main Place mall that has a very hip, loungy feel, too (they're working on making the 3rd floor into a game room).

There are plenty of OC shops (see our map: SoCal Vape Shop Retail Directory - Google Maps), so make a run when you have time, but Loft, Bombz and New Age are 3 of my faves. If you're ever in West Covina, Vape Station Exclusive is one of our favorite spots to frequent especially in the P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread