Any "vapor-free" vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HansBjore

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everybody,

Just signed up here to maybe get some info. I've been a vaper for quite some time but am starting to get a bit tired of the whole thing.

I'm mostly sick of the actual vape or combustion but also the fact that it's equally forbidden to use as cigarettes here in Germany. I've been on the lookout for a "vapor-free" vape but can't find anything I'd consider switching to.

Quitting nicotine is a no-no for me, I've tried several times and it just isn't an option.

So, do you guys have any info on this topic in case I missed something?

Best,
Hans

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I'm mostly sick of the actual vape or combustion...

Hello Hans. I watched that vid above, posted by Vapah, but the guy in it says the nic level in the product is at a 1.5 mg., as compared with, he says, your usual "12 percent", which is a dangerous error. 12 percent nic would probably kill you. 12 mg. nic in your liquid is actually a 1.2 percent solution, so if he's really comparing apples to apples, and the nic level is actually 1.5 percent, which would be 15 mg. per ml., then maybe it works, maybe it's still available, and maybe you can get away with sticking a vape device in your mouth in public when it's illegal for you, and maybe that's an option for you in Germany, but honestly, if you don't get a fine for just sticking a device in your mouth, then stealth vaping, I think, works equally well. I've stealth vaped many places, without controversy. You just hold it in until nothing comes out.

Some people do vape so much that a kind of vape fatigue sets in. I've seen people talk about that in this forum. I used to feel that way about smoking cigarettes. I'm wondering if you can get nicotine chewing gum in pharmacies in Germany, like you can here in the US. I tried the gum long ago. It didn't help me stop smoking, but it let me go a long time between cigarettes. The nic in the gum is really strong, so if you chew it and then vape, you'll be really hopped up. So I'm wondering if nicotine gum will help, while you keep your vape supplies at hand in case of a crisis.

Reactions: Falconeer

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
So, do you guys have any info on this topic in case I missed something?

A Smoke Buddy or Smoke Buddy Jr device should work for you. You exhale your vapor into it and nothing comes out the other end. I've used 1 (Smoke Buddy Jr) many times in airports and elsewhere. Even a cloud-chucking friend has used 1...and nothing comes out the end of it for him either. Lots of websites sell them!

Smoke Buddy - Google Search

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: borno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread