The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any vapor meets in the Chester/Delaware County area?

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Jimmyhat, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jimmyhat

Jimmyhat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    West Chester, Pa
    Hey everybody, I know that the east coast vapors club meets every 3 months or so in the philly area and I think its the "White Rose Vapors" (not sure exactly) meet in the York area but for me both locations are a little bit of a pain because either one is about a 45 minute + drive. So I'm wondering if there is anybody out there in the Chester/Delaware County or surrounding areas that get together for a meet. If there isn't a group already in existence and there is a good amount of us out there would anyone be interested in getting something together?

2. nordoe

nordoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    45 minutes is not that long. People drive for 2 plus hours to get to VaporPhoxxe on a weekly basis. You should definitly try to make it to one of our meets, they are a lot of fun.

3. Jimmyhat

Oct 25, 2012
    West Chester, Pa
    I guess you have a point, when is the next meet and where are they usually located?

4. nordoe

nordoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    We don't have an exact date planned but we are thinking towards the end of Feb. They are usually on Saturdays at VaporPhoxxe in Hatboro PA. If you have Facebook, join our groups, just search East Coast Vapors Club.

5. Cursive

Cursive Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posting so I can watch this thread.

I'm about 2 hours or so from the Philly area, but I'd be willing to drive that far for a vapemeet.

This needs to happen =]

6. Jimmyhat

Oct 25, 2012
    West Chester, Pa
    Yeah I'm with you on something happening, 2 hours is quite a drive I thought an hour was too much haha. I'd say join that facebook page for updates on the East Coast Vapors but if Bdeef and I can get something going around us you can def get in on that, I think for you the drive time will prob be the same maybe 7 minutes more.

7. bdeef

bdeef Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2013
    Philadelphia, Pa
    I am totally in on this meet, we all need to collectively come up with a place & date to do this! I am in the west chester area like Jim.

does anyone have a link for the face book group?

8. Jimmyhat

Oct 25, 2012
    West Chester, Pa
    I just went to the search bar and put in East Coast Vapors Club and it came up

9. Jimmyhat

Oct 25, 2012
    West Chester, Pa
    I have yet to make something for our area since that already existed however i have still yet to go to one of their meets. So maybe I'll make something for our area tonight or tomorrow on facebook

10. bdeef

Jan 16, 2013
    Philadelphia, Pa
    I would also be able to go to one of their meets? We could all car pool to save on gas.

11. DanKnowsJack

DanKnowsJack Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2013
    Ephrata, PA
    Im a bit further west of Philly than you, I think West Chester may be the perfect center. Just my 2 cents... I wouldn't be opposed to driving to West Chester, but to Philly? I would probably pass.

12. bdeef

Jan 16, 2013
    Philadelphia, Pa
    That would be great too (about the face book post)!

13. Jimmyhat

Oct 25, 2012
    West Chester, Pa
    Nice Dan, yeah this week or next I'll try to have a place to meet and I'll call the places to see which ones allow us to vape, Since a sruprisng amount of places in west chester told me I couldnt vape there. I'll keep everyone posted on this thread. I'll try to have that facebook thing up tomorrow or thursday, I feel like it might be good for the people who arent on this forum (if they search for something in our area on facebook or maybe google), hell it took me like 2 years to finally sign up here

14. Jimmyhat

Oct 25, 2012
    West Chester, Pa
    I'm actually thinking duffers on 352 might be cool with something like this during the day when its slow, also I feel like this may be an important question is everyone cool with a bar? I'll get a bunch of options but in the end I have a feeling like they will be the most willing to deal with the Vapor aside from the billiards hall in town which used to let you smoke analogs not sure if thats still in effect. But if anyone has any ideas of a general location ex. bar, pool hall, restaurant, etc. let me know

15. bdeef

Jan 16, 2013
    Philadelphia, Pa
    I'm pretty much good with anything.... I was just about to say the billiard place in Las Vegas pizza shopping center.

16. Cursive

Cursive Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Stroudsburg, PA
    I just looked at where West Chester is and it's about an hour and 45 for me, so that'd work out well. I'll just have to figure out what we're going to do with our dog while down there! :confused: We don't have a yard and he'll eat the house when we leave. Feels like having a child haha

Oh! and I am completely fine with a bar. I haven't gone drinking in a while so it'd be nice to have a few beers and vape with some new friends! =] If anyone else is opposed to that though, I'm fine with doing it somewhere else.

17. Elnroth

Elnroth Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2012
    Philadelphia
    Hello everyone.

I'm pretty sure duffer's on 352 still allows smoking in the downstairs section. So I don't think they care about vaping

18. Kayo

Kayo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Northeast PA
    I'd like to make it to one of your meets, it would be about a 2 hour drive down the Turnpike for me but, I'd be willing to try it...there is nothing local in my area.

19. Kayo

Kayo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Northeast PA
    Route 352 in West Chester is a 2 hour drive down the Turnpike for me but, I'd be willing to meet up with you guys! There are no clubs/groups in my local area.

20. cadcoke5

cadcoke5 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I am not actually a person who uses E-cigs, but have been playing with them for theatrical purposes. Currently I am working on a design for a fire-breathing dragon puppet.

I would love to meet up with anyone who has done some atomizer mods. I have been to a few White Rose vape club meetings in York, PA., but no modders there. Any in the Philly area?

Joe Dunfee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.