• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any vapor meets in the Chester/Delaware County area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Hey everybody, I know that the east coast vapors club meets every 3 months or so in the philly area and I think its the "White Rose Vapors" (not sure exactly) meet in the York area but for me both locations are a little bit of a pain because either one is about a 45 minute + drive. So I'm wondering if there is anybody out there in the Chester/Delaware County or surrounding areas that get together for a meet. If there isn't a group already in existence and there is a good amount of us out there would anyone be interested in getting something together?

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Yeah I'm with you on something happening, 2 hours is quite a drive I thought an hour was too much haha. I'd say join that facebook page for updates on the East Coast Vapors but if Bdeef and I can get something going around us you can def get in on that, I think for you the drive time will prob be the same maybe 7 minutes more.

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Nice Dan, yeah this week or next I'll try to have a place to meet and I'll call the places to see which ones allow us to vape, Since a sruprisng amount of places in west chester told me I couldnt vape there. I'll keep everyone posted on this thread. I'll try to have that facebook thing up tomorrow or thursday, I feel like it might be good for the people who arent on this forum (if they search for something in our area on facebook or maybe google), hell it took me like 2 years to finally sign up here

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
I'm actually thinking duffers on 352 might be cool with something like this during the day when its slow, also I feel like this may be an important question is everyone cool with a bar? I'll get a bunch of options but in the end I have a feeling like they will be the most willing to deal with the Vapor aside from the billiards hall in town which used to let you smoke analogs not sure if thats still in effect. But if anyone has any ideas of a general location ex. bar, pool hall, restaurant, etc. let me know

Cursive

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Stroudsburg, PA
I just looked at where West Chester is and it's about an hour and 45 for me, so that'd work out well. I'll just have to figure out what we're going to do with our dog while down there! :confused: We don't have a yard and he'll eat the house when we leave. Feels like having a child haha

Oh! and I am completely fine with a bar. I haven't gone drinking in a while so it'd be nice to have a few beers and vape with some new friends! =] If anyone else is opposed to that though, I'm fine with doing it somewhere else.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
45 minutes is not that long. People drive for 2 plus hours to get to VaporPhoxxe on a weekly basis. You should definitly try to make it to one of our meets, they are a lot of fun.

I'd like to make it to one of your meets, it would be about a 2 hour drive down the Turnpike for me but, I'd be willing to try it...there is nothing local in my area.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I'm actually thinking duffers on 352 might be cool with something like this during the day when its slow, also I feel like this may be an important question is everyone cool with a bar? I'll get a bunch of options but in the end I have a feeling like they will be the most willing to deal with the Vapor aside from the billiards hall in town which used to let you smoke analogs not sure if thats still in effect. But if anyone has any ideas of a general location ex. bar, pool hall, restaurant, etc. let me know

Route 352 in West Chester is a 2 hour drive down the Turnpike for me but, I'd be willing to meet up with you guys! There are no clubs/groups in my local area.

cadcoke5

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I am not actually a person who uses E-cigs, but have been playing with them for theatrical purposes. Currently I am working on a design for a fire-breathing dragon puppet.

I would love to meet up with anyone who has done some atomizer mods. I have been to a few White Rose vape club meetings in York, PA., but no modders there. Any in the Philly area?

Joe Dunfee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread