Any Variable Voltage PV's that accept 18490 or 18500 sized batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue I have is that I got a VAMO, which works great, but with an 18350 battery the life is too short for me, and with an 18650 the thing is just enormous. That's fine when I am at home but I would love to find a VV PV that would accept the in between sized 18500 sized batteries. I kind of like the iTaste MVP which may fit my needs, but wish the battery was not built in. I feel like for 65$ you should be able to easily replace it. It seems the VV devices tend to accept either a 18350 or 18650 but nothing in between. I also noticed the new telescoping iTaste SVD however the head looks huge and some people said it's even bigger than the VAMO.

I know the Provari can accept a 18500 with a different cap, but was hoping for something more in the 45-70$ range. I also bought a GG clone, which is fine but I find I like having the screen and being able to adjust voltage so easy on the fly.

Can anyone give me some great advice on a vv mod that would suite my needs? :)

Thank you.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    There are several you can choose from. I use a Provari Mini with an 18350, or a 18490 with the extension cap.

with 18490
    P1000669_zps4dab3973.jpg

IV4P34LLD4Y

May 13, 2013
    PacNW, USA
    Pull the trigger on a provari. I wanted to go cheaper and bought a ligature first was broken after2 weeks, at 80 each it was either buy another one with a good chance it will just break again or save another couple weeks and get a provari knowing that if anything happened to it then I could send it in and have it replaced for sure no matter what happened... so I went ahead and bought a provari and it has spelled like a charm everyday all day since I purchased it. Just my opinion though....

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas

chargin

ECF Veteran
    Apr 11, 2010
    Boston
    You can look into this APV called the A606 or Versa depending on the merchant.
    It does take the 18500 batt.

Unfortunately where I bought it, the tube only is sold out at Dark City Vapor at the moment.
    A606 Core

More expensive kit option here
    http://www.vaporbeast.com/product_p/sk28-.htm

Just so you can see the size of it.
    The A606 is on the left, Vamo in 18350 mode is center and a L-Rider V1 is on the right.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      6.5 KB · Views: 22
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread