• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any vendors in the O.C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey, Amayameda.
I'm by South Coast Plaza. I haven't found any in OC. There is a vendor in Temecula with amazing juice. If you decide to try them, you've got to try Dulcis and if you are into menthol, try Mentha. I'm partial to Midnight as well but it doesn't come in zero nic. and I'm a zero nic vaper.
Vapor Talk | e-cigarettes | e-liquid | Joye 510 | Janty eGo
They do not have a store front. But the warehouse is in Temecula. I suspect, in an emergency, they'd let someone will call if necessary. Great people with awesome customer service.

If you ever have an emergency and need something, feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to do what I can. We have a home for women in recovery and so our juice supplies vary in nic levels. I have a small stash for "the girls" that we are always willing to share.

Last edited:

kvesicgirl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: supplier post not allowed

kvesicgirl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by ejoker

Zag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Socal
I don't have a storefront but we love to service the locals! Give me a call......I could meet you somewhere or you can swing by my work or my husband is at home running the business.

I am in Santa Ana and would love to have a local contact for supplies and juice. Checked out your site and you have a good selection. I was thinking of upgrading to an ego in the next month or so.
Can you pm your details?

kvesicgirl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by ejoker

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA

VWFringe

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
South Orange County, CA
a guy works near the Spectrum who has a small site vividsmoke.com, he's open to arranged pick-up at his day job.

I gotta check out that shop by the beach if i go again before they close, i hope they convert a bunch of people, that is so cool - weird how the address can't be found online, must be something about forum rules, waste of ten minutes looking tho

oh, and i'm in south OC and interested in group meets

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
UntamedRose and I drove there today, and it is awesome. I've never seen so much juice in one place! Jason is such a welcoming host and really knows his stuff! We stayed quite a while, LOL, and had a fun day!

Just found out about this place today. Did they have a meet yesterday? I'm just up the road from them. I'm going to have to stop in.

I really hope they are successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread