• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any vendors who sell kanthal and have small parcel shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
I was wondering if there are any vendors (besides Juggies and VapeMail) who offer small parcel/ envelope shipping for rba supplies.

All I need is some kanthal (and cotton wick - but that's way less urgent) and I really don't want to have to pay more for shipping than for the items, especially as they do not cost $10 to ship.

Thanks!

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Apparently my e-bay searching skills suck as I could find the wire, but none that had free shipping or shipping under $12.

Thanks!

Edit: Nvm - none of them ship from the US for less than what I'd pay for the wire and while I'd buy from Singapore, I need it sooner.

Edit #2: All sorted, a birdy whispered into someone's ear and I got what I needed :D

Last edited:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Apparently my e-bay searching skills suck as I could find the wire, but none that had free shipping or shipping under $12.

Thanks!

Edit: Nvm - none of them ship from the US for less than what I'd pay for the wire and while I'd buy from Singapore, I need it sooner.

Edit #2: All sorted, a birdy whispered into someone's ear and I got what I needed :D

Temco always has free shipping on any wire i've ever ordered directly from them via their website.

And for cotton wick, sterile 100% cotton balls from CVS/Walgreens or Peaches and Cream yarn from Walmart will both work fine, and be dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread