Any Yami Vapor Taruto fans? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekes

Nov 7, 2018
Hey all,

I love this flavour! It tastes so good at the very start but I’m having trouble maintaining the flavour after an hour or 2 of use. I suspect that the juice is a real wick destroyer. My Wotofo profile can’t handle it, it even caught fire (for a second). Subohm tanks like the falcon chug along for a few hours and then the joy is gone. My new Citadel RDA lasted half a day or so with a ni80 0.18 Alien coil.

What I’m wondering is, do any of you get multiple days of use with amazing flavour with this e-liquid? If so, please share your setup with me. Particularly interested in your rda/rta, coil type and resistance and what wicking you are using.

It’s my favourite flavour but i just can’t get much use at all out of it.

Reactions: stols001

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
I use it in a Zenith MTL with .8 coil with no problems. Great flavor. Coil may last slightly less than other flavors since it's so sweet, but flavor stays great until it doesn't. No burnt hits or anything. It just kind of fades.
I've never used RDAs/RTAs since I'm too clumsy and unsteady (and frankly, ignorant about them), so I can't comment there. Sorry.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I also use it on the Zenith with the .8 coil oddly enough. yeah, great flavor, and really the only custard I'm digging these days. No real issues, but I feel like with any custard, you get vape tongue pretty quickly. Maybe you could mix it with something? That's the nice thing about custards, they mix really well with almost any other flavor.

No help on the RDA/RTA front either.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um if you have a flavor like that and you want to build, try a rayon wick. If you need more info there is a large thread on it here.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/rayon-wick-better-flow-flavor-longevity-and-nic-hit-pt-2.706948/

If you are a mouth to lung type of person, I'd suggest a Siren V2 to build on. Make sure you wash it thoroughly it can come with a bit of machine oil, but it's my favorite MTL RTA to build on and good flavor, it has a velocity deck that traps the wire between posts. I have a fine motor tremor and I find that style of deck a lot easier to manage than some other vapes. I also greatly like the flavor.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: Dieseler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread