Anybody else keep a roll of paper towels by the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Ha, I used to but now Ive gotten the hang of things so well, I no longer have to varry tweezers, napkins,etc...Now I feel confident leaving on day trips w just my Chuck, 2 attys and 2 flavor juices (I bring two in case I want menthol lol) :) I feel confident you too, will soon get ur rhythm and wont need ur Paper Towels anymore ;) BUT--those days arent TOO far behind me :)

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
Left desk drawer has folded paper towels, tissues, q-tips, Fluval sheets, small scissors. Right hand draw has sectioned tray with about 400-500 ml. of juices, small jar with extra carts and plugs, another small jar with old batts and attys (maybe I can get'em going again someday), and an assortment of small 3 ml. and 10ml. bottles I can fill for travel.
Desk top has filled M401 Dragon case (laying open), lightbar, five rotated M401 attys, M401 usb charger and RN4081 wall charger, 4-5 filled M401 carts on end, small jar with 10 RN4081 batteries, RN4081 case with five atomizers, and, of course, my trusty laptop.
But it's all organized and looks real good. Really, It does. Well at least I think so. The family may feel otherwise.

Guess that was a little more than you asked. Huh?

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I take a paper towel and cut it into a bunch of little squares and have them hanging in one of those fancy office clips you get at Staples etc.
I find that I have little spills, dribbles, oopps, and such and one of those takes care of it and I can throw it away. Also good size to blow out attys on etc.
Yesterday I had one of those tips on a 5ml bottle of V4L Dr. Pepper that got stuck in the cap and I didn't notice it until I went to fill a cart. What a mess and an overfilled cart and only drops of Dr.Pepper left. :-(
One little square certainly came in handy as an immediate soaker upper to keep it from spreading.

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
I have napkins all over my car. Every time I go thru the starbucks drive thru I get a stack of napkins.

At home I have a shelf w/ paper towels, tweezers, rubbing alcohol, brasso, sandpaper, q-tips, and that's just the cleaning supplies, not liquid, cart fillers etc. :D When I can't find a napkin or I don't want to get a paper towel I use my jeans or my sleeve. No marks on my clothes though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread