Anybody else use oral syringes vs other types?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Anybody else use oral syringes vs other types? I've been halfheartedly been using them since 2015. I first got them when I purchased Sweet Vapes Premium 120ml juice (which they abruptly ended on 8/8/2016 without notice). And they also gave you a bottle adapter (18mm) and an oral syringe. Very easy to fill the syringe right down to the last drop in the bottle. It works very much how I fill my insulin syringes. As you tip the bottle upside down and draw back on the syringe.

Problem I didn't like about them was needles doesn't fit them. After all, they are oral syringes and why would you want that? Also the tip are blunt and wide and doesn't fit nicely with say tanks. But I've been using different juice bottles than I normally use and now oral syringes are more attractive then before. As bottle adapters will fit these other bottles. And you can leave the bottle adapter in the bottle, so no problems there.

Oral syringes tend to be shorter and fatter than typical syringes. Plus they tend to come with end caps that seal in whatever is in the syringe. They might be better than carrying around a little juice bottle. And with these new juice bottles I am using... I dunno, but I am starting to like these oral syringes more and more. And so far, everything has been very easy to fill with them. Probably won't work well with little fill holes like what is used on pods.

So I looked online to see if any vape places sells oral syringes. And I can't find any. You can easily find them elsewhere though. Even those bottle adapters for different size bottles too. But I wonder why the vaping community has largely ignored them? :blink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread