Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
This is my most recent acquisition. I've been most impressed with it!
The contact post holes are more than large enough to do parallel with 2 strands of 28 twisted (4 strands through +post) without drilling.
I measured .01 vdc drop at the terminals with Fluke multi-meter.
Adjustable slot airhole.
Dedicated build deck. (No 510 connection)
Telescopic battery tube.
Nice drip tip, though I may bore it out a bit. (4mm I.D. at the neck down, thinking of boring out to 5mm)

Just curious as to whether or not any of you guys have tried it out.
Right now I have parallel coils of twisted 28 Kanthal A-1 8/7 wrap on a 1.6mm jewelers screwdriver. Measured at .4ohms and wicked with sterile cotton from CVS.
Soooo... thoughts?

Lbaloi.jpg Dual Coil Build 01.jpg Dual Coil Wicked.jpg Test Fire.jpg

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Looks like a good build. :)
Sounds like it is a great functioning mod, that voltage drop is amazing.

However, to me the mod looks like the 'main part' in a Transformers version of the John Wayne Bobbitt story...

LOL! I actually love the way it looks... similar to the Maraxus. And it's my first RDA, but the build deck is amazingly simple to build on!

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I wont make a joke about it being a dripper...

Anyway, in all honesty the RDA part looks decent, plenty of space to build (as you state) and looks like it would be leak free (as much as they can be).

I am sure some of my choices of devices would make you feel a bit nauseous, but diversity is the spice of life and all that :)

I am sure someone will come along soon to give a decent answer...

Is the twisted build noticeably better than single 28awg build? I am using dual coil (normal 28awg) at 0.5ohms in my magma and feel that it only starts getting properly tasty when I have about 5 'toots' in quick succession (the last one being most flavourful).

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I wont make a joke about it being a dripper...

Anyway, in all honesty the RDA part looks decent, plenty of space to build (as you state) and looks like it would be leak free (as much as they can be).

I am sure some of my choices of devices would make you feel a bit nauseous, but diversity is the spice of life and all that :)

I am sure someone will come along soon to give a decent answer...

Is the twisted build noticeably better than single 28awg build? I am using dual coil (normal 28awg) at 0.5ohms in my magma and feel that it only starts getting properly tasty when I have about 5 'toots' in quick succession (the last one being most flavourful).

Yeah, the build deck is super easy to build on... don't know how it compares to, say a Tobh, but I'm liking it... and no leaks (aside from some drips outside of the airslot..

I actually like almost all of the mods... I like the variety and diversity!!

I notice a huge difference with the twisted 28g... quick heat-up and good vapor/flavor... downside? Stays hot for a few seconds after fire... you can still hear juice sizzle

It's a clone of the Ibaloi hybrid.
Lol

Fasttech is a Chinese site. They get confused with letters.

Thanks, Ninja. I actually picked it up at a B&M out of their display (no box), so I searched for it online and found it at Fasttech. That's the only way I could think of to figure out what the name of it was.
Is there a good way to tell if a mod is a clone or not? I've not been able to figure that out (unless it is expressly stated that it is a clone).

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Pricing maybe?
Lol
Clones are reasonably priced...legit mods are about ten times more expensive.
There isn't any real difference in performance, it's a simple flashlight design. Primitive electronics.
A metal battery tube with a button(horn) switch and a 510 top cap instead of a light bulb.
Fit and finish on well made clones are identical to their counterparts.

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Well... then I still have no idea... lol... Got it for about $100, fit and finish are good. FT has them CHEAP, so I'm hoping I didn't get ripped too bad!
Mine doesn't have the 510, the RDA is part of the mod (which I think is helping the voltage drop considerably)
(Though I guess if I'm completely honest with myself, I feel like it is totally worth the money I paid, I LOVE this thing! So I can't be too mad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread