Anybody got a Puppy Drool clone out there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I found that it's Kiwi Strawberry.

I have never had Puppy Drool but I have mixed my own FW Double Kiwi with Inawera Strawberry and it's Great! (I don't have any ratios as I just grab one flavor and mix with another and vape. I would probably mix it 60% Kiwi with 40% Strawberry)

What would your total flavoring % be? I'm usually around 10% with FW and vary with Inawere. Although the name "Puppy Drool" does not exactly make me nuts to try this, I do like the flavors. :D

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
What would your total flavoring % be? I'm usually around 10% with FW and vary with Inawere. Although the name "Puppy Drool" does not exactly make me nuts to try this, I do like the flavors. :D

I mix my flavors in their own individual 15ml. or 30ml. bottles and then mix in the 6ml. bottle for my REO from there. I can't remember but I think I mixed the FW Kiwi Dbl. at around 12% and the Inawera is mixed at 2%. (I'd have to look at my notes when I got home)
Each flavor is mixed at approx. a 70% PG, 20% VG and 10% Distilled water, 12mg. nic.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I mix my flavors in their own individual 15ml. or 30ml. bottles and then mix in the 6ml. bottle for my REO from there. I can't remember but I think I mixed the FW Kiwi Dbl. at around 12% and the Inawera is mixed at 2%. (I'd have to look at my notes when I got home)
Each flavor is mixed at approx. a 70% PG, 20% VG and 10% Distilled water, 12mg. nic.
Thanks very much.... I'll give that a go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread