• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody have dead batteries or atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeylynn

Aug 1, 2009
Milwaukee
Hey everybody! I just joined and hate to ask something of you all right away but I thought this might be the best way to get it easily. I just got my first PV on Wednesday so I don't have any dead parts yet. My husband is an electrician/technology geek and wanted to see if he could make a mod. If anyone has any dead parts that I could grab from them, that would be FANTASTIC! Someone in the greater Milwaukee area would be even better.

Thanks a Bunch!
:):):)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hey everybody! I just joined and hate to ask something of you all right away but I thought this might be the best way to get it easily. I just got my first PV on Wednesday so I don't have any dead parts yet. My husband is an electrician/technology geek and wanted to see if he could make a mod. If anyone has any dead parts that I could grab from them, that would be FANTASTIC! Someone in the greater Milwaukee area would be even better.

Thanks a Bunch!
:):):)

Lemme see - I think I've got a couple of dead 901 & 801 attys for ya...

I work in Waukesha M-F- PM me and we can arrange a meeting...

Mickeylynn

Aug 1, 2009
Milwaukee
Hubby isn't a smoker or vaporer so he probably wouldn't become a forum member. He's glanced over the modders forum so he knows what I'm asking him. He told me that if I give him a design he can give it power. He asked for the dead parts so he can match the threading on the atomizer and wants to tear apart a battery. I have a couple ideas stirring up.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hi Mikeylynn,,,Welcome to the group!! We need to get all Wisconsin Vapors in here!! Is your "hubby" checking out the modders forum?? Would be VERY interested in his ideas!!! Get him to drop by to say hi, too!!!

I haven't had anything go bad on me yet,,, knock on wood,,,

BTW,,, where's Mr Vicks, Vicks?????????

Well, Mr. Vicks is in the same boat as Mr. Mckeylynn - he doesn't smoke or vape..... He's been seen mostly in the religion thread (and stirring up trouble with MY reputation in Emerald City - just wait 'till I get a hold of that man!), he mostly lurks....

I'll have to tell him, yet again, to come join us behind the Curtain....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread