• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anybody in Asheville or WNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
Hello all, I'm in Asheville, NC hopeing to find others!! sound off if you are in WNC!!! glad to have found a more local thread
Mike

Oh oh I no two more here in Asheville justinking and 0siris so that's 4 that I know of including you and me!

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

phatglass

May 11, 2011
NC
I would love to, I work a very strange schedule, but I can do mornings most anytime (I work 3rd shift) I get off work mostly around 9a, but somtimes it can be up to noon (I work @ the emergency animal hospital). Sundays or mondays are best for me, I have 2 kids as well, so my schedule is crazy sometimes. For all those words, I can have coffee anytime in the morning, I just might be late, I can pm you my phone #. Looking foeward to it!!!!
Mike

Digital-Dragon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Bump bump!

I'm all about a meet in Asheville. I know of a few vape friendly coffee shops and bars in west asheville or downtown, though I rarely find other vapers, so this would be great. Lets not let this die!

Ps, I know I don't have many posts here, but I feel like I've been part of the community for a long time, I just never had to post due to being able to find all the info I needed already here. My first post explains it well I think.

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
Just started posting. My husband and I are in Candler and both have been vaping now for about a month. We would definitely be up for some kind of meet. Would possibly just have to work around our 7 year old or it would have to be a kid friendly meet LOL.

Join our facebook group wnc vapers club we have a meet set in hickory on the 28th but we haven't heard back in awhile from the guy helping set things up so if it falls through we will hold one in Asheville on the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread