• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody Interested in an Aus/NZ Pay It Forward Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaneyCat

Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Australia
the PIF group as it stands on ECF is limited to Americans only, and I thought it might be nice for us in the land down under to start our own PIF or Trade group.
I'm sure there are many aussies and new zealanders out there who have things they could trade, or pay it forward, or treasure chest to people, especially to newbies or people on limited incomes.

Innogen

Jan 20, 2013
Queensland
I reckon a pay it forward group that includes ANZUS would be fantastic. The more vapers the bigger our presence and more power to us. I'm new and have enough to do it myself, with the help of these forums of course, but to those that need a starter kit and some juice, I know, from just starting out that I am accumulating a lot of stuff and in six to twelve months, I will have heaps to help out someone trying to kick the habit.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
I reckon a pay it forward group that includes ANZUS would be fantastic. The more vapers the bigger our presence and more power to us. I'm new and have enough to do it myself, with the help of these forums of course, but to those that need a starter kit and some juice, I know, from just starting out that I am accumulating a lot of stuff and in six to twelve months, I will have heaps to help out someone trying to kick the habit.
hi innogen...im sunshine coast near to Caloundra..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread