anybody know about Void Mist's Bakery flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
yah i emailed...one time they tell me they are not going to be in business...then the next day they put it back up online...now all the stuff has been removed from their site...

i think they just need to sell me their website, all their secrets and their remaining ingredients so i can open it up and sell my own.. then i dont have to post that i am looking for info anymore..lol

call it Bam's Void Mist..lol

all my friends get an automatic 15% off...and free shipping over $25...

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
yah i emailed...one time they tell me they are not going to be in business...then the next day they put it back up online...now all the stuff has been removed from their site...

i think they just need to sell me their website, all their secrets and their remaining ingredients so i can open it up and sell my own.. then i dont have to post that i am looking for info anymore..lol

You should but we'll call it Bams something something Brouhaha (notice the WE....LOL) void is just such an obscure word---makes me wanna well you know---void. I will save this post and remind you of the discount later :D

Last edited:

dripdaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Lone Star State
I feel ya. I am rationing what I have left of my 6ml Batter Cake. I think you are correct about it not being a mix of only TFA or LorAnn. I mixed some Capella VC and some TFA Caramel Orig. and it comes somewhat in the ballpark. Not as dark as the VM Batter Cake. I would swear that the darkness comes from caramel coloring. Give it a shot.

Cardslinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Sanford, Fl

Be careful of what you wish for... :blink:

But if your wish does come true, remember, I'm your newest bestest friend :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread