The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

anybody know about Void Mist's Bakery flavors?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by bamsbbq, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bamsbbq

bamsbbq Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    i went to order some and of course they are not selling again...jeez

anybody know what brand they used for their Bakery flavors? Specifically looking at their Battercake Special

they had TFA and LorAnns listed but this was a mixture i believe of others or maybe somebodies battercake.

help..lol

2. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
    You are obsessed with that flavor aren't you boy? :laugh: They seem to go out of stock often lately. It seems like every couple months someone is saying is Voidmist going out of business etc because the site isn't stocked or goes down. Have you emailed them?

3. bamsbbq

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    yah i emailed...one time they tell me they are not going to be in business...then the next day they put it back up online...now all the stuff has been removed from their site...

i think they just need to sell me their website, all their secrets and their remaining ingredients so i can open it up and sell my own.. then i dont have to post that i am looking for info anymore..lol

call it Bam's Void Mist..lol

all my friends get an automatic 15% off...and free shipping over $25...

4. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
    You should but we'll call it Bams something something Brouhaha (notice the WE....LOL) void is just such an obscure word---makes me wanna well you know---void. I will save this post and remind you of the discount later :D

5. bamsbbq

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    i have a few people with preorders if i ever did want to sell liquid...lol

6. dripdaddy

dripdaddy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Lone Star State
    I feel ya. I am rationing what I have left of my 6ml Batter Cake. I think you are correct about it not being a mix of only TFA or LorAnn. I mixed some Capella VC and some TFA Caramel Orig. and it comes somewhat in the ballpark. Not as dark as the VM Batter Cake. I would swear that the darkness comes from caramel coloring. Give it a shot.

7. Cardslinger

Cardslinger Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2011
    Sanford, Fl
    Be careful of what you wish for... :blink:

But if your wish does come true, remember, I'm your newest bestest friend :toast:

8. bamsbbq

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    i emailed them before about getting their battercake but basically i got a good luck on your quest for the flavor..lol

if you're looking at this thread VM, pm me we can discuss a merger..lmao

my money merging into your bank account..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.