Anybody know somewhere I can order El Kamino

Status
Not open for further replies.

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
Or something like it. My ADV and I stupidly didn’t order it when GLV emailed me they were shutting down lol. Is there even places that still ship e-liquid? So just thought it was worth a shot to see if anybody knew of somewhere that still sells and ship and has a similar flavored e liquid.

Also if not, I have a few vape shops around me is there certain flavors I might look to buy to mix and get close? I’m not a DIY guy.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Sorry, don't know nuttin' about the juice.

Only El Camino I remember was...
Chevrolet-El-Camino-front-three-quarters.jpg

:thumb:

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
You missed it. The other day, Jeremy Dollar of GLV joined up here and was immediately kicked off for posting about his store in the general forums. I wonder what was up with that o_O

Really? That’s crazy. They seem like good dudes. Maybe that other stuff they sell now I don’t know.

I actually took the tiny bit of El Kamino I had left into this vape shop around the corner from my house and asked if he had anything like that. He smelled it, took a little bit and tasted it and was like that is good where did you get it from because we don’t have anything like that. Lol true story. He probably ordered some and didn’t tell me.

so glad I found out it’s still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread