Anybody know where i can get a 510 ohm meter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
The problem is that madvapes was the only one making them, but they wholesale to other companies. At first demand wasn't that high But the rebuildables crowd picked up on them and supply couldn't keep up with demand. As of right now I've seen that Sunny Vaping is getting ready to make their own version as is Sigelei, so it shouldn't be too long and supply should catch up. I managed to snag one from madvapes and it's a handy little bugger, but not worth the $70 they are going for on ebay.

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
3 left in Stock:
Rechargeable Ohm Meter Pre Order | Hyperion Smoke

Better hurry there was 8 like an hour ago.

I don't know if I like those or not. They have a built in rechargeable battery which would be ok if you use it for half an hour or more a day and recharge fairly often but I use mine maybe once a week for 2 minutes. I'd be concerned that the battery would go dead before I got a lot of use out of it.

bentandshallow

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2012
Muscle Shoals Al
The problem is that Madvapes was the only one making them, but they wholesale to other companies. At first demand wasn't that high But the rebuildables crowd picked up on them and supply couldn't keep up with demand. As of right now I've seen that Sunny Vaping is getting ready to make their own version as is Sigelei, so it shouldn't be too long and supply should catch up. I managed to snag one from Madvapes and it's a handy little bugger, but not worth the $70 they are going for on ebay.

I can wait. It's fun to be on e hunt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread