• Informative
Reactions: stols001

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
If you search doesn't turn up anything let me know I maybe able to help you out. The picture below is my Kanger backup supply just in the motorhome, have more at home. I think I have 6 or 8 new in the box. View attachment 768729
That’s A LOT of Kangers.... Can’t blame you for the Airflow Valves which I am assuming is in the little White boxes in the bottom right.
Aerotanks were my favorite MTL Pre-Made Coil Atty in the beginning, Protanks and the Smok Trophy V2 Tanks also converted easy with Aerotank AF Valves. My iTaste VTR looked best with a Smok Trophy V2, so having adjustable Airflow by switching bases was a big Bonus!
So I kept a stockpile of them, at times they just go bad. Had one fly apart while removing it from the tank and this was just opened, not 2mins away from where I bought it lol

It’s been years since using a Subtank Mini but, I remember the Chimney filling up with too much Juice, happens with brand new Coils, all were the newest version. What would’ve you done first for that problem? Just curious at this point.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
That’s A LOT of Kangers.... Can’t blame you for the Airflow Valves which I am assuming is in the little White boxes in the bottom right.
Aerotanks were my favorite MTL Pre-Made Coil Atty in the beginning, Protanks and the Smok Trophy V2 Tanks also converted easy with Aerotank AF Valves. My iTaste VTR looked best with a Smok Trophy V2, so having adjustable Airflow by switching bases was a big Bonus!
So I kept a stockpile of them, at times they just go bad. Had one fly apart while removing it from the tank and this was just opened, not 2mins away from where I bought it lol

It’s been years since using a Subtank Mini but, I remember the Chimney filling up with too much Juice, happens with brand new Coils, all were the newest version. What would’ve you done first for that problem? Just curious at this point.
When the chimney would flood I fired the coil while blowing into the drip tip.

The white boxes are spare glass tubes. My airflow control bases are at home with my Protanks.

Reactions: MikeyConti

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
When the chimney would flood I fired the coil while blowing into the drip tip.

The white boxes are spare glass tubes. My airflow control bases are at home with my Protanks.
Okay, I have done that as well, sometimes it gets it out sometimes it kept building up. Could have been bad coils, new often can mean possible bugs in design... Will see if anything has changed since then from Kanger.

Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread