Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY

vapordraggin101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
This is basically the same. No leakage. You can't take it apart. Only difference is he lets you buy the cap separately to save money. It's a good idea. No need to pay for a cap every time. Again. No leakage but condensation build up can make it appear as if it is leaking. Popping off the top and wiping it off or blowing it out helps.
RIVA-T TANK - $4.99 : Cropduster901!, Home of the B-52

Thanks for the link Charlz, I'd sure like to see some more reviews on these, this threads 3 months old. I started using MAGMA Re-Fillable MEGA-Clearomizer (Magma-Clearomizer-Ver3) from Volcano and really like them but I'd like to find something with a bigger juice capacity.

Some links or names would help also. Thanks

Warm_Leatherette

Feb 27, 2012
Venus
I was just reading about this last night here: Apoloe APL-A580 Atomizers VS EGO-W F1 Atomizers — Downunder Vapers

They do have some good and bad points but overall quite a nice design I think. I'm using one now and think its pretty good.

I just use a bit of old dual coil filler, cut it up and stick in the mouth tip to prevent any "juice in mouth" syndrome that can happen with some if the seal isn't in right. But juice in mouth happens with plenty of other cartos too. :vapor:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
I was just reading about this last night here: Apoloe APL-A580 Atomizers VS EGO-W F1 Atomizers — Downunder Vapers

They do have some good and bad points but overall quite a nice design I think. I'm using one now and think its pretty good.
I use the F-1s regularly. I have 2 that came with my kit that I've been using for the past 2 months. Very happy with the vape. I like that it has the screw on cap that fits the sleeve. I usually take those with me to work. I ordered 5 extra a while back before I found the clear Stardust. The Stardusts I use at home.

I use the F-1s regularly. I have 2 that came with my kit that I've been using for the past 2 months. Very happy with the vape. I like that it has the screw on cap that fits the sleeve. I usually take those with me to work. I ordered 5 extra a while back before I found the clear Stardust. The Stardusts I use at home.

Smackula, what juice do you use? I just bought the F-1 and it worked great for about 4 hours and then started gurgling and leaking out the bottom. Am using Greenworld\Greencig chocolate juice (I LOVE the taste and vapor production) and it is fairly thin. Is your juice thick? I really want to make this setup work if possible.

And BTW does anyone know of a good non harsh chocolate juice? Have tried dekang, lecig and all leave a harsh burning aftertaste. Greenworld juice is the only one I truely love so far. Is there something I could add to make it thicker. Am not experienced in DIY juice.

Last edited:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Smackula, what juice do you use?
I've used 100% PG Dekang, 100% VG from D & D, and just about every ratio in between. I've never had a leaking problem (so far - knock wood). I still have the original 2 in rotation & they hit just as well as the day I opened the packs. Where are your F-1s leaking from? The top, bottom, out cracks in the tubes?

It leaked out the bottom hole into the battery. It still functioned, but juice kept leaking into the battery. Finally got some new ones and and they have not leaked at all so far. Am pretty pleased. I took apart and washed my leaker and found that there is a connection in the middle that can get separated if the large silicone plug isn't all the way pushed down. I will be trying it again in the near future to see if that was completely the problem I also was setting it on its side and I believe the juice wicked into the middle that way as well. Have since bought myself a set of tall shot glasses that I use to rest my cig. I keep another with q-tips for wiping out any occasional condensation. The glasses are Libby Troyano colors I got for $9.95 from Bed Bath & Beyond. I keep one at the office, one by the bed and another by the computer. They are pretty and perfect!

Am cracking up. Have you seen the new mini on vaporhawk? Its adorable!

Do you have a little tiny silicone plug in the end of the mouthpiece? Mine come with one and I would like to find out where to buy more, but can't find them anywhere.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
These ce2 humongomizers are similar but work much better than the Giantomizer.
They hold 3.3 ml and you can buy the replacement tanks seperate and don't have to purchase the sleeve if you have one. You can use 801 driptip and don't have to buy the mouthpiece. These are a well kept secret! GP CE2 XL Humongomizer Set-up for eGo 3.3ml

No leakage but condensation build up can make it appear as if it is leaking. Popping off the top and wiping it off or blowing it out helps.

I recently bought 4, I really WANTED to like them, a great idea. After trying one, I got one good puff, the next ones were liquid in mouth. Wiped it off on the end but kept coming back. I hope I just got a bad batch, but for me they are dumpster liners....

Man, I do not miss these things.

Stardust. No messing around. No leaks. No juice in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread