Anybody tried symmetry six yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
How do you figure you will find a limited edition juice that sells everywhere for $27.50 for under 20 bucks? The only time I've seen five pawns discounted is by B&M's who are dropping it lately. I recently bought a bottle of year old CLR for $20 but it was their last bottle forever. It does look like an interesting flavor.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
How do you figure you will find a limited edition juice that sells everywhere for $27.50 for under 20 bucks? The only time I've seen Five Pawns discounted is by B&M's who are dropping it lately. I recently bought a bottle of year old CLR for $20 but it was their last bottle forever. It does look like an interesting flavor.
How do i figure? Because i know several vendors that carry 5 pawns for well under 20 who do sales all the time. None of those companies have symmetry Six yet though. I just got it for 22 on ejuices. com with their labor day sale.

Reactions: AnnieP65

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
How do i figure? Because i know several vendors that carry 5 pawns for well under 20 who do sales all the time. None of those companies have symmetry Six yet though. I just got it for 22 on ejuices. com with their labor day sale.

@Altaire Versailles Please share the info, my man... I am not doubting you, I just want to indulge with some 5P juice on the cheap every once in a while.

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon

Well.. Darned good to know my friend. Do they offer free shipping? That would do the trick.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
some sources I'm not willing to reveal, but breazy .com and ejuices. com are awesome for doing 30% off sales like once a month at least, and ejuices .com ships free. I just got the last 3 bottles of 5 pawns' discontinued Perpetual Check for 43 bucks at my other source, you can understand by revealing that source it would get around very quick and I probably couldnt get what I want anymore, sorry I gotta be a jerk about it lol

I havent paid 27.50 for 5 pawns since they first came out:blink:

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
some sources I'm not willing to reveal, but breazy .com and ejuices. com are awesome for doing 30% off sales like once a month at least, and ejuices .com ships free. I just got the last 3 bottles of 5 pawns' discontinued Perpetual Check for 43 bucks at my other source, you can understand by revealing that source it would get around very quick and I probably couldnt get what I want anymore, sorry I gotta be a jerk about it lol

I havent paid 27.50 for 5 pawns since they first came out:blink:

Wow, this is the first time that I see this on this message board. Most of the time I've seen the opposite - people sharing sources without being asked.
But to each his own, I guess. Enjoy your Perpetual Check.

Reactions: G-weezy

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
Wow, this is the first time that I see this on this message board. Most of the time I've seen the opposite - people sharing sources without being asked.
But to each his own, I guess. Enjoy your Perpetual Check.

It was pointless if me to ask :confused: :oops:. I also use the other sites he's listed. But ejuices.com hasn't released a 30% off in a long time. That's how they got me to buy from them, now it's 20% off bringing Five Pawns juice to around 22. But under 20 dollars would be nice. :thumbs:

Reactions: fogmust

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
rhubarb? yeah i think i`ll pass on that one. was given rhubarb as a kid and it left lasting memories on me. no amount of sugar and mixing it with strawberries could make it edible.
what's rhubarb taste like? Should be here tommorrow but I know its not gonna taste that great yet so I probably won't vape it for at least a month. At least this is comforting-
5pNa097R-Summary-v.2-_Page_2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread