• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody tried the Tornado nano or Limitless Plus RDTA yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgcloudchaser

Jun 14, 2016
Limitless rdta plus.. I havnt tried it yet. But compare to my avacado 24 the new limitless rdta plus is far more superior in alot of ways. Wider post holes. Easy to clean can fill up 6.3ml of juices. Wicking is easy... Can run on single coil. N cloud n taste both are good. You will never go back to normal rta if you have used avacado 24 or limitless rdta plus style of reverse tanks. Because they are tanks with dripper like taste n cloud

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
I have the Limitless with plus versions on the way. The Limitless is my favorite tank. The plus looks to be even better. I vape most of the day at 80 watts no problem. Dual fused claptons at 0.17 Ohms on an RX200 mod. As a note today I tried making the Limitless leak proof when not in use. I simply close the AFC and put a vape band over the closed holes. I then put the cap of a dripper bottle over the Drip tip (Griffin 25 DT). Absolutley no leaks this way. Needs 30 seconds for the juice to work it's way back to the tank when returned to it's upright position and then ready to use.

Reactions: trippy_K82

input_output

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
here, there, everywhere
I simply close the AFC and put a vape band over the closed holes. I then put the cap of a dripper bottle over the Drip tip (Griffin 25 DT).
I just got my limitless plus yest, still thinking of a leakproof solution during normal commute. Mind sharing some pics of your setup?

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
I use the cap from a dropper bottle I got from Fasttech (SKU SKU: 1614005). The cap has a clear plastic insert. Can probably remove the insert and just use that to seak the Drip tip. For the Drip tip I use a Griffin 25 POM wide bore DT I got from FT as well (SKU: 4535201). I also use a regular vape band. If I only close the AFC and not use a vape band the Limitless will still leak. But with a vape band it doesn't leak at all.
IMG_0347.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    835.7 KB · Views: 44

f0e0fg0d

Moved On
Jul 22, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
If I'm out and about and I have my atty in my pants pocket, and then decide to sit down, the atty will be on it's side. Its also great to seal it up when I need to throw it in a backpack or such.
311e6505162235a47bb8344d1cdd1523.jpg

A case or pouch like this can be worn on your belt and keep your gear vertical all the time.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

msh69

Jul 25, 2016
Sounds like a serious leaking prob with the Limitless plus ?

im looking to get me a great tank that doesn't leak at all, it'll be my first. and since my job requires me to move a lot, thus ill be keeping it in my pocket/back bag/etc... no leak, no heat, and not too big size is my three main pros for my new tank. I thought it'll be easy to decide on one, but omg, lots n lots of options! what a huge market it is...

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Sounds like a serious leaking prob with the Limitless plus ?

im looking to get me a great tank that doesn't leak at all, it'll be my first. and since my job requires me to move a lot, thus ill be keeping it in my pocket/back bag/etc... no leak, no heat, and not too big size is my three main pros for my new tank. I thought it'll be easy to decide on one, but omg, lots n lots of options! what a huge market it is...
I lay it on its side for a while and there's juice at the air slot.. Or you can look at the Aromamizer Supreme Lite.. It's a good tank with juice control you can close when not using..
The Limitless plus is a good choice if there's no need to store it laying down. I've tried it with the provided single coil and it rocks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread