• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody tried these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgal

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco, TX
edithfrost.com
That is really interesting, thanks for posting. On the Facebook page it says the following:

Ploom uses a single-serving pod system of tobacco or non-tobacco capsules in a variety of flavors. We procure the highest quality tobacco and flavors available and strive to deliver the best user experience.

I wonder if that means you can't fill it with your own material? That could get expensive, seems to me. But if it's like the i-Inhale (which I have and love) then I'm very interested in checking it out. I wonder what the dimensions are?

cowgal

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco, TX
edithfrost.com
More description stuff on their Facebook page:

Ploom ModelOne portable vaporizer, and Ploom Pods: single serve tobacco and non-tobacco blends made specifically for use in the Ploom ModelOne.

Also, they have some photos in the photo-album section, showing pretty people at parties holding them. Looks like it's about the size of a penstyle e-cig, only square? Hard to tell. Also you can't tell what it's vaporizing -- liquid like an e-cig or tobacco like an i-Inhale/Iolite? You'd think if it was vaporizing liquid they'd just call it an e-cig and be done with it.

EDIT: Gotta be tobacco, not juice. Brain fart there, posting stuff without even processing what I've read!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread