• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody Up For A Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
We're gonna have a party!!!

I've tried to get out invitations to most everybody that I can think of, but if I missed you, please don't feel left out or offended. It's no reflection on you, just my incompetence showing through!

We'd love to have you join us, so here are the particulars!

Saturday, the 24th.....say 9 pm central (that's 7 pacific, 10 for the east coast, 8 for anyone in the Mountains...)

Spread the word! Party in the Emerald Chat Room!!!!

If you don't know, or haven't been there yet, here's a link to follow the yellow brick road!

http://vicks.apollohosting.com/1801.html

Please help us contact the whole gang... We'd love to see everybody that has meant so much to all of us. If you know where the old E.C. gang is hanging out these days, please pass this along to them. Love to see you there!!!:lol:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
:lol: Vicks! I'm doing well, just thought I'd pop in and check on your crazy folk over here....

I'm still vaping :oops: had to order me some more juice today, or trying to, I have to wait for a paypal invoice or something.. :D

Whats going on around here besides parties? :D Anything new and exciting I've missed?
Wildsky....You being here is the most exciting thing we have seen in awhile....So glad to see you back!!:):):)The Wiz!

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Well.....here we are....."The Morning After"..... OK....so it's not morning....That was the thing that happened when the alarm went off.
Seriously here friends.....I wanted to thank you all so very much for the wonderful time last night. It was great to get together with friends....both old and new. Thanks to you Vicks for providing the place to hang out and have this event!!! And thanks to all of you that showed up. You made my whole week with that!!!
Dare I say.....Lets do it again sometime??:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread