Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
It's an excellent starter pipe if you are just starting with vaping. If not, get some 510 battery extensions that are not sealed. This is so the auto-switch will still work. Then you can use many different devices on it. As long as they will work with an auto switch.

Then again, if you like cartomizers, then it's an excellent pipe!

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Not keen on the fact that most other pipes I've seen have the atty as part of the bowl, but as this doesn't I thought I'd give it a go (plus the refillable cartos are fairly cheap).

I've got Intellicig 401s & Joytech eRolls for out & about, so this is purely for home use. The 510 extensions you're talking about, they'd change the outward appearance of the pipe would they not? Really want something that looks just like this model that I could puff on in my slippers & smoking jacket while drinking a glass of port (OK I haven't got a smoking jacket & I don't particularly like port, but it helps set the image I'm after with the pipe, if you get my drift).

Last edited:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Didn't start using it until 8th June, as I got it for myself as a birthday present. Other than the fact the LED died almost instantaneously, I was very impressed. Then after 3 weeks use the whole thing went dead. This was a few days after the warranty expired, but following a quick phonecall to TECC explaining I didn't start using it for a week & a half after receiving it, they exchanged the bowl unit. The new one has worked fine so far (although the LED doesn't always light up) Performance has been fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread