Anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
got any negative's to what i am trying tonight? I decided to crate our 4 lbs 3month old Mini Pinscher with our 35 lbs Keeshound who is 6 months old they have been together a month and LOVE EACHOTHER. The Crate is HUGE and has Tons of Ventilation. Any negatives to this?:confused:

I would worry that they may roll over when sleeping and the little one will get squished///////8-o

I have 2 mastiffs (200 pounds each) and a pug. The mastiffs stay aware and avoid laying/steppingon/hurting the little guy. Several years ago, I had 3 mastiffs in the living room, and when my cat, George came in, he'd curl up right in the middle of the (huge) dog bed, and the dogs would all move to the outer edges of the bed to give George plenty of room.
In other words, it has worked for me.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
as kinky as you are:lol:, they are both female and the little one is on top:lol:

what the f- is kinky about sleeping............

I will take all the sh-t anyone can dish
when I am being baaad,
but really cancer, here I am being good,
and still I am gettin attitude !!!!!!

bunny gives cancer a kick in the ker-nickers......8-o

what the f- is kinky about sleeping............

I will take all the sh-t anyone can dish
when I am being baaad,
but really cancer, here I am being good,
and still I am gettin attitude !!!!!!

bunny gives cancer a kick in the ker-nickers......8-o

If you don't see something kinky about one sleeping on TOP of another, please invite me over to spend the night...LOL

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
i saw the8-o and thought you were kidding about something. Shuucks:oops: Yeah, the little one is SOOO sweet and The Keesh is sorta mommying her. Its been 4 hours now and all is well. It just popped into my head to try,then thought i am on here anyway i would ask all you thoughtful people:D The lil one is curled up on the biggies side, with her head nestled under her neck. Im a manly man...but its just PRECIOUS:oops:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
If you don't see something kinky about one sleeping on TOP of another, please invite me over to spend the night...LOL

really, jim, you are sooo forward,
I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU,

and he is sneaky, he didnt tell us that bit, till after !!!!

lil bunny runs to hide in the corner,
geesh, I cant go anywhere without I get into strife.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
i saw the8-o and thought you were kidding about something. Shuucks:oops: Yeah, the little one is SOOO sweet and The Keesh is sorta mommying her. Its been 4 hours now and all is well. It just popped into my head to try,then thought i am on here anyway i would ask all you thoughtful people:D The lil one is curled up on the biggies side, with her head nestled under her neck. Im a manly man...but its just PRECIOUS:oops:

aaaw Cancer, you big softie...........
looks like they will be OK after all.........:)

really, jim, you are sooo forward,
I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU,

and he is sneaky, he didnt tell us that bit, till after !!!!

lil bunny runs to hide in the corner,
geesh, I cant go anywhere without I get into strife.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry...I know you've seen me around the forums and know that I can't help being a wise-guy.
I promise not to come to your house until after they finish the bridge from here to there, so I can ride my cycle...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread