Not open for further replies.

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
Just wanted to know if anyone else besides me actually labels their carto with what flavor juice is inside. I vape three or four different flavors so I label them with a label maker. Hate mixing two different juices. Sometimes I can't tell for sure by smelling the end of the carto.

On the other hand, I'm sure that's how some awesome flavors were created. :laugh:

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
I use the small zip lock bags made for carrying around pills (found in the pharmacy) to put my cartos in. I label the zip lock bags with small and colorful adhesive labels (found at Wal Mart in the staionary section). I usually have about 15 or so different cartos in use at once. The zip lock bags plus the "condom" that the cartos come in provide a pretty good seal to keep the cartos fresh. I'm still finding my favorite juices that's why I've got so many different cartos in use at the same time. Hopefully I'll be able to cut that down to about 5 total. We will see.

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
I cut out a small piece of paper with my exacto after labeling it with a pen.
Then I put a small amount of scotch tape over it and stick it to the carto.
Every time I am about to pick up a $20 P-tuch in the store I put it back becouse usualy I have spent $40 on juice and stuff that day. This way I figure I am saving money. lol

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Absolutely I label my cartos. And you are not as .... as I am. Not only do I label the Flavor but I also put the Ohms and a starting Voltage on them.

I use a VVPV and seem to have a vast assortment of CE2 cartos with different ohms. Picking up a carto and knowing what voltage it will taste best at is nice.

I use a P-Tough labeler also.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
....? No just innovative as we have to be because the manufacture folks dont give us any option except black or silver for our attys or carts...

Here's one I never understood...

If they can't make carto bodies in different colors, why can't they at least sell a mixed bag of different colored mouth pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread