Anyone built an Arlo Dual 18650 DNA 20/30 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Laveen - Phoenix Arizona USA
Hello all,

I'm really wanting to build my first box mod, and have been searching for a DIY step by step guide. I found this one http://mamumods.com/tutes/arlo_howto.pdf and it looks great. Of course I'm going to change a few small things, but was curious if anyone had built one?

I think I'll use the SX350 though, found a cradle for it ( SX350 - Screen Bezel 2 by bapgood on Shapeways )that will fit perfectly. As well as change the top cap with a spring loaded 510 connector 510 Connector - Spring Loaded Center Pin

Only other thing I've bought thats different is the watt adjustment buttons Amazon.com: 5 x Momentary SPST NO Red Round Cap Push Button Switch AC 6A/125V 3A/250V: Home Improvement
All personal preference, but really looking forward to getting this built. So, has anyone built one of these following this guide?:vapor:

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
More than a few of us in that mentioned thread have made the Arlo mod, including myself. Check out the builds. I would love to see this box with SX350! With two less buttons to deal with, it may be easier..............

Ah, well If I had read the whole thread I would have seen the finished mods (DOH! My bad!). I only read the first 10 and last few pages. Love the different mods people built. I may even use my 3M carbon fiber vinyl to wrap mine in. And really looking forward to one button! Wish I would have bought the chip and then the buttons! Have extra buttons lying around now... Might have to do a 120w box mod also! :vapor:

Last edited:

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread