Anyone come across a flavor causing drymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come across 1 flavor out of my collection that causes bad drymouth.

It's a orange creamcicle flavor not sure on the PG/VG ratio. but this flavor to me seems to instantly dry out my mouth and throat. and i need a drink of water to chase every hit.

The flavor is great taste like the old time orange cicles.

has anyone else comes across this in certain juices. Or am i just weird. I have other flavors mostly all 65/35 mixes and have no issues just this one.

Any suggestions?

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Higher PG juices do it to me. I usually vape 30/70 PG/VG and I never go higher than 50% PG if given the option. My first order was a PG juice from MyFreedomSmokes (4 star general). It was really good but it did dry me out. I just got some Vermillion River today - I'm vaping on Kentucky Applewood right now and it's drying me out much more than I'm used to. From what I've read, VR uses a 70/30 blend.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
drink more water!!!! Not kidding...PG and VG will dry you out

When you get vapers tongue (another temporary symptom of switching from analogs to vaping) brush your tongue which helps clean your palate, and switch flavors of juice (you do have spare heads right ;) ), an all day vaper is nice...but the loss of flavor and vapers tongue sucks when you got that so good it makes you "slap yo mamma" and you can't taste it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread